Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 3:30 PM
If you really want to turn the whole world into a zombie infested world ... For TS3 ... will this be playable? I mean, zombies don't seem to pose such a threat like in Walking Dead. And can we use martial art skill on them? At least for self defense. I don't think we can. I really like martial art skill but there is so limited use for it.

And the biggest challenge is, how to turn the entire world into zombies? I mean, there is always new NPCs constantly spawned to fulfill certain roles. Maybe NRAAS can control the Occult of NPC spawns.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
And the biggest challenge is, how to turn the entire world into zombies? I mean, there is always new NPCs constantly spawned to fulfill certain roles. Maybe NRAAS can control the Occult of NPC spawns.

How about the Vector?
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Vector
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
How about the Vector?
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Vector

You think we can do this on a vacation world? That would be nice to jump into a themed world for a short time and go back to "reality" without having to commit to that world.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by warriorbunnies
im not afraid of zombies for one :P, but if we put all these ideas together it would be cool, and maybe not but zombies in sims 3 supernatural just sit in front of my door and i just watch them the whole time bored, once a zombie glitched and got stuck in a tree trunk lol

Necro'ing a thread about Zombies. How meta.
Scholar
#30 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 11:56 PM
I made a zombie apocalypse by reviving all the dead sims in Niua Simoa; it didn't really go well because all they did was go to their families' houses and I ended up putting them back in the ground?
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 9:36 PM
trollolololololol
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 9:37 PM
sorry force of habit><
Page 2 of 2