Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 5:11 PM
i am not going to pre order because i never pre order, and i want to wait to get it as a christmas present, but damn is that ice lounge tempting...
i just want all of the furniture made out of ice.....
(waiting to get to level 10 sculpting and then making furniture is too much of a hassle)
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#27 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iheartcowcapoos
i am not going to pre order because i never pre order, and i want to wait to get it as a christmas present, but damn is that ice lounge tempting...
i just want all of the furniture made out of ice.....
(waiting to get to level 10 sculpting and then making furniture is too much of a hassle)

The ice lounge will come with the "Limited Edition", which is pretty much the only edition you'll find for sale from retailers. The preorder "gifts" are the bee costume and the landshark costume. If you can live without baby bumblebees and adult landsharks (tough, I know) you don't need to preorder.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 8:37 PM
I don't like this Origin bonus content ordeal. If given a choice I will always definitely choose physical copies. Because when and if something goes wrong on their end, I can still have a proof of purchase.
If they're smart, they should release previous Origin bonuses to everyone that has registered their physical copies of the Limited Edition for free and put it in their store for couple hundred of simpoints for people that don't so no fans will feel left out.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
The ice lounge will come with the "Limited Edition", which is pretty much the only edition you'll find for sale from retailers. The preorder "gifts" are the bee costume and the landshark costume. If you can live without baby bumblebees and adult landsharks (tough, I know) you don't need to preorder.

ah, sweet! for whatever reason i had it in my head that it came with the preorder along with the two whatever costumes. the ice lounge shall be mine............
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelicScot
I removed the NoIntro mod, but it's easy enough to just skip past it, I don't feel that a mod is necessary. Just my view.

Now that I've got the pre-order paid off, I'm anxious for the release date to arrive. I've been watching the Walkthrough daily. In the WeatherStone part of the video, I think the pumpkins in the garden look amazing. At least more realistic than the potatoes, which don't grow on bushes. I'm looking forward to the different festivals.

sooooo glad i'm not the only person that watches the walkthrough daily
Field Researcher
#31 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 7:11 AM
call me naive but i'm absolutely *swooning* over this ep now.
Page 2 of 2