Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 2:38 PM
Default Whos the Supreme Witch on Moonlight Falls?
hello on American horror story coven witches has a supreme, the supreme its the most powerful witch of the world
i wanted to know who do you think its the witch with more hability in town like she or he is on level 10 of magic when you strat a new game or has the highest level in town
and who do you think should be the supreme on moonlight falls

thank you

If you enter to Piosoned Nectar you wont have fun
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 4:34 PM
My witches always end up at level 10, as I will not accept anything less than perfection from my sims. Therefore, my witches reign supreme in MF, or any other world I have a witch running around, for that matter.
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 5:16 PM
Well my Moonlight Falls lore is based on the Charmed world so there's no Supreme, instead there's the Charmed ones.
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 6:06 PM
If I was guessing, I'd say Doreen Caliente. In my Moonlight Falls, the supervisor of all magic is a CAS Fairy Queen who I made.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 7:12 PM
I love Angela Bassett so much but afraid to make a voodoo queen, it wouldn't do her justice. I will try eventually. I am now thinking I will make a Queenie and see if I can find some CC for an appropriate Papa Legba since you decided to put it in my head with this thread. *ooo, a poet and didn't even know it* Must have a Delphine LaLaurie and a house full of modern witches too maybe a Misty and Madison sim. Those households can be enemies.

Now I want to play witches, time to bring up my Twinbrook save.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 9:02 PM
i know that MF its not based on american horror story but i just want to know whos the most powerful with on town depending on her level on spelcastinmagic whatever, when a new game its started

If you enter to Piosoned Nectar you wont have fun
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 10:40 PM
While reading at NRaas I seen they are working on a new SP Personality- Witches. http://nraas.wikispaces.com/share/view/65644156 This seems interesting.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.