Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 4:22 PM
Default To mutch foals for adoption
Hello, I am very careful to manage my world to not have bugs, slowdowns etc ...
So I pay attention to the population, to buildings and NPCs to not have a save to heavy.

But for a while I have a home that never stop to have foals appearing and proposes the adoption, that is each time 3 foals that appear and i didn't ask for this :/
In addition it happened 3 times, so 3x3, 9 foals non desires landing of nowhere!

I do not know where does it come from and why always this home. It's a home that has a female unicorn, but the foals are not his children, and the guy sim is professional equine, so it is one of the two things who has an effect ?

Anyway, is there a way to make it stop?

I tried to disable the progress in history but its had no effect.
Or a way to remove foals without leaving any traces (when I remove with the code click + shift + delete object , the foal stay in relationships with sims household).
I know I can go to "edit town" but it's too long because I can not fire only the horses, so I must put humans in the household then remove with horses, it's long and in addition it has the consequence of losing money is my home.

Is there a way to stop the pet adoption in town ?
Or a way easier to delete a sim without let track of him in the save ?

(I have Nraas base + cheats)

Sorry for the formulation, if there are mistakes, i'm french ^_^
Thank's for your attention.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 9:53 PM
Overwatch has an option to stop pet adoption.

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥