Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 6:37 PM Last edited by Aislynne : 26th Dec 2015 at 6:39 PM. Reason: added a category
Default The Sims 4 - Homeless Mom of 5 Challenge
~Homeless Mom Challenge~

{I know this challenge looks a bit like the homeless challenge but I changed it}

Rules:
-Create a female sim (must be a young adult)
-Live in Oasis Springs
-You must have a lot, you can choose your own size
-You can sleep in the park for example
-Earn money by gardening, writing, painting etc.
-If you earn enough money, you can build a house on your lot
-Your sim has to have the family oriented trait
-You can choose the traits of your children by yourself

Goal:
Have 5 children with 5 different men with your homeless sim, have a good payed job, a house and a husband.

By: xBubba
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 3:32 PM
@xBubba, challenges belong into the special Challenges section and are subject to moderation. I will move it there now and if it gets approved by the challenges moderators you will find it there.
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 8:06 PM Last edited by CatMuto : 19th Jan 2020 at 9:50 PM.
I am doing this challenge. Here is my Homeless Mom challenge of Charlotte Silver on youtube. Given my game crashing or losing saves, it's my third attempt at doing a video playthrough of the challenge.

In my free time, I am doing the challenge on my own.
The mom here is Rose Lockhart, who is living at Rustic Residence in Windenburg, having bulldozed the lot.
I also went for some traits I haven't used before: she has the Glutton trait. ...which seems really good for this challenge because she cooked Frank & Beans on her first day, and despite it being spoiled, she is still eating from it (several days later) and is happy. She's currently pregnant for the first time, the father being Simeon Silversweater.
Screenshots
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 9:42 PM
I've got two days off of work, and ugly toddler born in another game, and a world I haven't played in a LONG time. So why not try to speed through this challenge. Though when transferring saves I changed some things how that toddler would look growing up. Her mouth was to scary so I changed her mouth. Don't look at her from the side she's not THAT bad looking.

Not planning on building a house till all the kids are born. They can literally live under roofs till baby 5 arrives.

First was a daughter Maia with Diego Lobo, and she's now pregnant with pregnancy #2 and I forget who's the dad. She's not picky about dads, if they talk to her and she can get that far she'll take it.

I figure the guy who comes around the most will be the husband once all five kids are out and I got a fund to build the house.
Screenshots

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 2:18 PM
With a reinstall, I did this challenge anew on my own time.
This is Lisa Bishop. While deciding on a haircolor in CAS, I decided to model her as being kind of an Albino, with the super pale skin and almost colorless hair, and purple eyes. I gave her the Serial Romanticist aspiration because I haven't done that one before. She still needs to kiss one or two more Sims to complete the third level of the aspiration.

Here's a pic on her date with a self-made Spellcaster Sim.
He was dad #1 and gave her a son, Oliver, who inherited mom's super pale skin and dad's magic, as well as haircolor. Also creepy, bloodred eyes, though with the glasses on, they look gray.
Dad #2 was a gallery sim. He gave Lisa her first daughter, Penny, who takes after mom in coloring.

I'm trying to have her make money by fishing, but that isn't proving well enough for making money, so most of her money came from gardening flowers and some workout guide books.
Screenshots