Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 11:14 AM
Default Trees in my sea :(
I there
I think there must be a post about it..but I couldn't find it..so my apologies in advance if this is the case ..
Here is my prbl..trees appeared in the sea..they are grouped together..and I can't select them to remove them
Thanks in advance for any help
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 6:30 PM
You need to be carefull when you choose not to use something. It's very easy to lose an object you're about to place or drop an object because you didn't press esc when you wanted to abort the placing of trees.

I'm not sure how you can find them. I would probably go through my list of trees to find them. Maybe someone has a better solution.

You don't have to use photobucket and get that silly band across the picture. You can just upload an attachment to your post.
Alchemist
#3 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 10:56 PM Last edited by Sorceress Supreme : 14th Apr 2020 at 11:39 PM.
That actually happened to me again today. It happens so easily. Anyway, I just ungroup the trees (The trees and roads category -> trees with yellow arrows icon), remove the stray ones and then regroup them again (trees with blue arrows icon). That usually helps but if not (brambles, for example), going through the list as Volvenom said works too, though I still suggest to ungroup the trees first nevertheless.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 12:16 AM
I have gotten rid of brambles in EIG more easily than in CAW.

I also ungroup trees, zoom way in, and delete the offender.
Alchemist
#5 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I have gotten rid of brambles in EIG more easily than in CAW.

Yeah, they're really annoying to remove in CAW. In CAW I have had the best success by going through the list or by first ungrouping them and then by zooming in right under them below the ground level. Weird but works for me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 3:37 PM
Thanks alls for your answer..yeap i think we have to be careful with that ... espacialy in sea..that's more in on the ground
will try your both ways

And Volvenom oki for the pics....didn't know that
Lots of thens again