Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:49 AM
Default Question on testingcheat...
ok i've had a look at a number of sites providing lots of cheat codes for TS3 and one of them was the "testingcheatsenabled"...

some sites say when u put in "testingcheatsenabled true" u can drag and control your needs bars... but when i try to do it nothing happens... it's either [shift+left click] on mail box to make all needs full or [shift+left click] on mail box to make needs dynamic/static...

am i doing something wrong or the bar dragging is just a myth??
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:51 AM
If you're trying to drag them during pause, it won't work. But dragging does work.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:51 AM
ctrl-shift-tap C Testingcheatsenabled true, shift-leftclick does all the testing stuff.
It's not a myth, I tested it.
=)

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is a Maxis game! What's to win? You and your sims can play unto perpetuity, getting into entanglements and trying to get out, and by the time you know it, it will be 3am your time, and you don't even have your teeth brushed...
--The Sims 1 Prima Guide
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:52 AM
ahhhhhh so i can't pause and drag.... thanks loads!!! now i feel so dumb :P
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 8:54 AM
Is it possible to modify Sims skill levels with testingcheatsenabled?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:09 AM
Default testingCheatsenabled true
It works, first Left click Mailbox and click, "Make all Happy" - THEN - "Static".
Your Sims can play the entire Neighborhood and stay maxed out.
When you save and restart your game, you will need to re-enter the Cheat, same way.

The Cheat works with Guests, somewhat, but they still seem to get tired, for some reason/glitch (?)
Inventor
#7 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raveolution
Is it possible to modify Sims skill levels with testingcheatsenabled?

someone on another thread said no, but i dunno, havn't got my copy yet
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:11 AM Last edited by sims2germany : 9th Jun 2009 at 9:59 AM. Reason: what it's for

°Cheat works for relationships/maxes out needs/calls Visitors and or NPCs/Choose Career/and can add Sims to Household°