Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:13 PM
I'm sorry, this shouldn't really be in this forum but i'm desperate!
So, my Sims 3 was working pretty much perfectly until one game where the sound stopped working, so I saved and quit the game, but the screen stayed at the black part that it goes to just before the desktop shows up, with the spinny thing for way too long so I started Task Manager and just force quit it.

My computer has always worked brilliantly with Sims 3 before this, apart from a couple of .package errors and other easily solved problems. I have Sims 3 Ambitions and WA, but neither of the stuff packs, I have quite a lot of CC and I was uninstalling some of it to make way for Late Night today. It uninstalled fine at first, and then when I did a second batch of uninstalling it came up with "Unable to start game: service initialization failed 0x6224dd27"
I thought, ah fine it's just because I've been uninstalling too much stuff. So I tried to start the game and it came up with it.

I hadn't installed any new CC today, and I have the latest patch, I just really need some help with this. Please don't tell me I need to reinstall, I haven't got any back ups of my CC and would really like to keep my games really really worried.
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 8:17 PM
Please post in the Help section. There's a link to the Sims 3 help forum on Help > Sims 3 > Main Page and on the site map.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: referred to Game Help