Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 5:47 PM
Default Hug a Modder Day!
Let it be written...that I declare this day...October 20th (CST)...to be hug a modder day!

I do not envy any of the modders who are busily updating their mods for the pets expansion.

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:06 PM
how thoughtful!

*hugz modz*

:lovestruc
Alchemist
#3 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:12 PM
Hear, hear!

*gives huge hugs*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:17 PM
Yes, hear, hear

*Goes round hugging modders*

My Simblr: Here
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:24 PM
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 8:57 PM
Big hugs!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 9:05 PM
*huggles*

Now with that encouragement, get back to work!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 9:54 PM
Much appreciation to the modders and creators!

Sending virtual hugs and kisses!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 2:23 AM
*HUGS* and *KISSES* with a lot of *LOVE* for all of our great modders, creators, builders...The game would suck without you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 4:17 AM
Default thanks!
Yes, BIG THANKS to all the modders and creators out there. The game would not be the same without you. You are the ones who make it all worthwhile. *hugz* :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 12:58 PM
Modders, you'll always be my first love.

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Scholar
#12 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 3:02 PM
X and O and X and O and X and O and X and O and X and O and X and O and X and O and X and O and...

for all modders out there somewhere...

Hey there! :)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#13 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 3:04 PM
And while you're at it, don't forget the tool creators and file format decoders - without whom, all us modders would be sitting around twiddling our thumbs, unable to do anything but dream about what we'd like to make.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 5:36 PM
Loads of hugs and thank yous for all of the people who bring us custom content and generally any game modification! You are much loved and we are very grateful to have you! :love
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 6:03 PM
Also, big hugs from me. I thank (and love) everyone involved creating the wonderful custom content, mods, worlds and whatever. The game wouldn't be the same without you (which I always remember most when installing a new EP and playing without mods and - right now - without most cc because of the patch).
Eminence Grise
#16 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 7:39 PM
*Hugz* from me too, and I'd also like to double down on what HP said... don't forget the tinkerers behind the scenes Without them, no modders to hug!
One Minute Ninja'd
#17 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 8:27 PM
I am amazed at the time, commitment, and talent of the modders and coders here. To do all you do, as fast as you do, is remarkable. A HUGH THANKS to everyone involved in keeping this game fun to play! Hugs to all!!!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 8:41 PM
AS I have stated in other posts when it come to modders.. You guys rock..
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 12:11 AM
Huge hugs to all you people who are busy working away and those who make it all possible. Big THANKYOU! x

../The Most Beautiful Flowers in all the World, A Baby's Hands\..
Forum Resident
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 12:20 AM
Hugs to everyone! It's a big job and your dedication is amazing!

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Instructor
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 2:21 AM
All you people who make tools and mods are my heroes. I hope your head nearly explodes from all the love!

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 7:50 PM
Appreciation en masse!!!
Huggs, love and cookies to all of you brilliant modders.<3