Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 5:24 AM
Default Teen Pregnancy Clothes
Hello again MTS community, (please bear with me I have many questions) =(

I was wondering why my teen's girlfriend's body is invisible whilst pregnant.

I placed the clothes in: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

For some reason, she is still invisible. Did I do something wrong? And did I have to put multiple clothing for swimming, everyday, etc.?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 7:03 AM
Did you put the teen pregnancy clothes into the mod folder after the teen was already pregnant? You probably need to delete the cache files so that the teen's body will update. If you don't know how to do that:
Navigate to \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
Delete the CasPartCache.package and simCompositorCache.package files (I'm not sure which one is the one to delete but deleting both will not harm your game in any way).

The next time you load your game it will recreate those files and they will be up to date so even old sims will have the new bodyparts you've added (such as the teen pregnancy clothes).

If that doesn't work then the teen pregnancy mod you're using doesn't correctly call on those clothes to be used in the pregnancy and you'd have to check with the mod author to see what clothes are called on for the teen pregnancy state.
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 8:02 AM
Have you tried changing her clothes, like to actually select the said clothes?
(Like with Master Controller's stylist)