Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 5:24 AM
Default Whoa, my sim is a centaur! (Glitch w/pictures)
This is the craziest glitch I've ever seen. So my teenage vampire sim got pregnant. When she went to get her 2nd trimester "bump", instead of getting maternity clothes or developing a baby belly, she became half horse, half human:

And, for kicks, her riding a "kenspa" to school:

Now, that might be pretty cool on it's own... however, when the baby eventually came, it... well... These images might give you nightmares, so please proceed with caution:

*Shudder* I was able to get the mother back to normal by changing her image in the mirror, but it seems the child is permanently like this. Although my first reaction is to try to
I think I'm going to try to ride this out and see if she becomes an awesome vampire-centaur in adulthood, then embrace it. I mean, this glitch can either be an awful curse, or an amazing story opportunity... Since I can't fight it at this point, I guess I'll just try to make it the latter!
Advertisement
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 5:29 AM
Do you perhaps have some clothing that are miscategorised? I've seen the deforming happen to kids wearing clothes made to adult rig, and so on, so maybe your sim is now wearing something that was meant for a horse :P

Hilarious really, am sorry, should not laugh, but these pics just made my day!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 5:33 AM
Good grief! ROFL That's funny and awful at the same time. SO glad you shared it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 5:38 AM
It's okay to laugh. I really shared it because it's so funny, rather than to get help for it (though if there's some way to fix the baby, I wouldn't mind!)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 7:32 PM
You have a bad download. I think it was Peggy that made a cantaur-mesh and ever since it's been popping up as an unexpected nude outfit etc. Comb your downloads and root it out. The baby glitches because the skin is incorrectly enabled for all ages.

EDIT: Quick google later, it was from Rosesims, not Peggy.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 6:15 AM
Yeah, I downloaded that from Rosesims when I was fairly new to the game and all over towm I'd have ugly mutant centaur people xp. I finally got around to removing the mesh once I tracked down where it had come from. I suggest you visit the site so you can find to file name and remove it from your computer.

PS: The toddler seems to be wearing the same thing, and it's been accidently catagorised for her age. Try changing her outfit
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 10:54 PM
I had a very similar thing happen to a boy toddler in my game. He started out looking like some creepy horror movie monster and then he aged into a teenager and was sporting a fully developed...ahem...bosom...with a centaur body!! The centaur portion had texture on it too- the top half looked like a Princess Leia bra. It was beyond disturbing...especially when the toddler creature moved around
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 3:19 PM
Haha oh, the last picture is hilarious!
Inventor
#9 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 4:59 PM
The centaur stuff is really hard to get rid of.

I was able to get rid of the body, but the hooves are still around for some reason and I can't figure out how to get rid of them. They're categorized as shoes. They look like black or red flippers and they make my female sims' lower legs disappear to be replaced with invisible calves and then these flipper-shaped hooves.

Shy, Clumsy, Insane, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Cat Person, Supernatural Fan

Art tumblr
deviantart
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 3:22 PM
Oh My God! That's unbleivable!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th May 2014 at 1:33 AM
LOL That looks soooo weird and funny. Embrace of what it will become and write a story about it. (:
Scholar
#12 Old 19th May 2014 at 3:09 AM
I'd save that into my Saved Sims folder and bring that out rarely like the fine china.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Mad Poster
#13 Old 19th May 2014 at 4:12 AM
Two year necro?

This is funny enough for me to not care. I just want to hug that stripper heel wearing centaur devil baby.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th May 2014 at 5:33 AM
OMG I'm not even mad it was necro-ed. This gem of a glitch just made my day, now I'm itching to download some horse saddles and accidentally on purpose miscatergorize them for human.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st May 2014 at 1:41 AM
this is the best sims-related thing i've ever seen. baby in a bbq comes nowhere near this.
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 6:51 AM
Wow that's so epic!!