Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 2:14 AM
Default Sims 3 Supernatural: Zombies
What exactly do you plan to do with the zombies if you ever play with them? Personally, I would make a world for zombie survival and there would be a safe zone with fences and a threat of zombies entering. The whole safe zone will be surrounded by the zombies.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 3:18 AM
Aw man that sounds awesome. I on the other hand would probably build a witch coven and just have rivals where the witches and warlocks are amongst all the other supernatural people. Or at least think they are. Supernatural rivalry all through the hood.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 4:23 AM
My sim-family will be a clan of werewolves who live in a huge mansion on a hill!
It will have a 4-level basement safety area underneath, with the bookcase doors, traps from World Adventures, and witch/fairy guards that use their spells to block them off >:D
(I'll use Master Controller, so I can have more than 8 sims)

They will try to survive as many generations as possible, searching for that potion to reverse the sims of the land back to normal...
Theorist
#4 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 4:24 AM
I'm not making any plans with them until I know exactly how the life state works.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 8:14 AM
as soon as i have supernatural my neighbourhood will start having nightmares. nightmares in form of zombies everywhere or werewolves everywhere. thats going to be fun
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 8:52 AM
I would have them running a night clud in bridgeport and them serving a nercomancer in moonlight falls.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Banned
#7 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 3:44 PM
You guys are going to be really, really disappointed with the expansion if you keep making plans like this when you have little to no idea how the Zombies even work...
Alchemist
#8 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 4:25 PM
Zombies probaly need to be a friend before a sim can ask him to bite.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#9 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zandvoort
Zombies probaly need to be a friend before a sim can ask him to bite.

Acturally they do not need to be friends with them from what I have heard, I be mistaken but appears you do not need to befriend them unlike vampires who still need that.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
One Minute Ninja'd
#10 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 1:07 AM
Besides, if you don't want to be bitten, you can scare them off with a game of Dodge Peas. Can you imagine a mindless, flesh eating zombie being afraid of a pea? Brussels Sprouts, maybe, but not peas.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 8:49 AM
Zombies scared of peas? Then chuck bags of peas at them, they'd love it.

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anniversary
You guys are going to be really, really disappointed with the expansion if you keep making plans like this when you have little to no idea how the Zombies even work...

I live in hope that this will be a good expanison pack, zombies should not be that hard to work and I like making plans for things sometimes.

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 1:59 PM
Same thing I do with them in Minecraft :I
Banned
#14 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
I live in hope that this will be a good expanison pack, zombies should not be that hard to work and I like making plans for things sometimes.

Dude, there are a million things they could do with these things.

"Zombies" is not some word with a concrete and absolute definition. They don't go to Wikipedia, look up "Absolutely objective facts about zombies", and put it in the game. What you want them to do, what others want them to do, and what EA wants them to do could all be different things... "Zombies should not be that hard to get exactly the way I want them to be"...? Really?
One Minute Ninja'd
#15 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anniversary
Dude, there are a million things they could do with these things.

"Zombies" is not some word with a concrete and absolute definition. They don't go to Wikipedia, look up "Absolutely objective facts about zombies", and put it in the game. What you want them to do, what others want them to do, and what EA wants them to do could all be different things... "Zombies should not be that hard to get exactly the way I want them to be"...? Really?

Actually, the Wiki on zombies is pretty good. I hope they did read it.
Banned
#16 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 10:07 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 6:01 PM
Do the sims 3 zombies eat brains as that would be awesome if they did?

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
#18 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
Do the sims 3 zombies eat brains as that would be awesome if they did?

Poor zombies! Considering how stupid Sims usually are, anyone living on brains would starve
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 3:40 PM
I'm definitely going to do some sort of Zombie Apocalypse town, possibly adapting some of the actual Zombie Apocalypse/Aftermath Challenge into it. That will probably be the only thing I will deliberately do with them, because I'm actually terrified of zombies. Even 'Shaun of the Dead' freaked me out. :D

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Forum Resident
#20 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 4:31 PM
Quote:
I'm actually terrified of zombies. Even 'Shaun of the Dead' freaked me out.

I had to lol at this because I feel the same way. I HATE zombies. Aside from TS3, I also play Neverwinter Nights 2, which is rampant with zombies and other undead enemies, and it freaks me out every time I encounter even one of them in the game. The only good thing about it is that it puts me into a fear-fueled rage in which I kill them dead as quickly as possible so that I don't have to look at them anymore. So when I heard that EA was putting regularly spawned zombies in TS3, I was like "Noooooooo!" The last thing I need is for my Sims to have to worry about zombies while they're out on the town. On the other hand, I can still see myself having fun with this feature and creating mad chaos with it in my town. I'm strange I know. I hate zombies but will still welcome them and make use of them in my game. After all, Planet Terror is one of my all-time fave movies. But it still freaked me out. And so did Army of Darkness. lol. Have yet to see Shaun of the Dead tho.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 5:35 PM
This thread is making me very happy, which means I'm going to be greatly disappointed when the game comes out. But in the time being, I'm excited for the first time for an EP if this means a Zombie Apocalypse world! I may have to upgrade my computer for this.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
I'm definitely going to do some sort of Zombie Apocalypse town, possibly adapting some of the actual Zombie Apocalypse/Aftermath Challenge into it. That will probably be the only thing I will deliberately do with them, because I'm actually terrified of zombies. Even 'Shaun of the Dead' freaked me out. :D

I'm seconding that. I've started a zombie apocalypse challenge before and it was so fun but with actual zombies it will be even better.

And I am also terrified of zombies. I decided to watch The Walking Dead because it looked good and wanted to face my fear. That pilot episode? One of the scariest things I've ever watched!!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 6:34 AM
Just the thought of watching The Walking Dead terrifies me. I've seen some of the promos for that show and even those are enough to give me nightmares! I remember watching Resident Evil when it first came out and, to this day, I've never made it past the point where that team of commandos goes thru the laser tunnel and gets sliced into bits. *shudders* It was so graphic I almost lost my lunch. And, at that point in the movie, they hadn't even encountered any zombies yet! (or so they'd thought)
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 5:25 PM
I just got the expansion pack in less then 3 hours I got bored.I made lots of witches to turn other people into zombies but when they bite me I never turn unless I use the Zombification potion on myself but it only last 2-3 days.
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 2:18 AM
im not afraid of zombies for one :P, but if we put all these ideas together it would be cool, and maybe not but zombies in sims 3 supernatural just sit in front of my door and i just watch them the whole time bored, once a zombie glitched and got stuck in a tree trunk lol
Page 1 of 2