Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 1:18 AM
Default A Questions about the Seasons..
I just got the game and haven't had much time playing, but I was wondering if anyone has figured out yet if it's possible to select the season you want to START playing in when you load a new world / game???

AND....

If it's possible to live in just 1 season all year?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 1:25 AM
You can play with any one, two or three seasons also. Just go to option and then go to the Seasons settings, which looks like a leaf.
As for starting in a certain season, I'm not sure. You could probably check only the season you want, wait until it changes to that season and then re-check all of the seasons you want to play with. Does that make sense?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 11:39 AM Last edited by ThomasRiordan : 17th Nov 2012 at 11:53 AM.
Yes, and no. There's no visible way to set it when you start a new game like there was in Sims 2 but you can use the testingcheatsenabled cheat and shift click on the ground and there's an option for Seasons and it can be changed in there. I've started my town in winter since it's winter now and not summer.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 8:34 PM
ok, thanks for the replies!