Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 8:06 PM
Default CC Outerwear
I noticed that a lot of people are slow on updating their CC clothing to be outerwear as well. Is there any way to do that myself? Or do I just have to wait?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 8:27 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 12:40 AM
Sorry for refreshing but I have the same problem.
The link doesn't work.

I've also been wondering if there's any chance that I could do it by myself?
I'm fed up with with ea clothes.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#4 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 12:46 AM
You can use S3OC to open any package file, and change it's clothing flags. I think the newest version of it has outerwear listed as "unknown" but it does work. The instructions should walk you through it, it is fairly easy, once you figure it out.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 3:40 AM
I got some decent ones from SimsAsylum, AllAboutStyle, but they are all female. Have to register at Sims Asylum before you can see that page.

I got some cute outfits from TSR for children and toddlers, yet you know that they are pay items.

The ones from AAS are maternity enabled.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 3:52 AM
I think ButchSims is refering to S3PE, and you need to change the CASP file to set clothing category Unknown12 (Outerwear in newer releases) to True. That would flag them for outerwear.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#7 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 4:14 AM
actually, I was refering to S3OC, as I stated. It creates a clone of the package file, which you can then change it's clothing flags to whatever categories that you want. just a different way pf doing it
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 7:44 PM
I've installed S3OC and changed flags. And actually it's flag named "outerwear".
It was surprisingly easy Thank you all.