Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 6:25 PM
Default EP's and store things.
I have a general question about how this part of the game works...

Do you need certain EP's for store things to work as they are advertised in the store? It doesn't say anywhere. For instance, does all of the January 2012 Compilation http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...ategoryId=13374 work in Sims 3 if you don't have the Supernatural EP installed? Including the premium things in it.
Or, do the greenhouses work as they are advertised without Seasons installed? And how about the venues you can buy, do they require certain EP's? I can't seem to find any info about how this works Please.
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 6:30 PM
Most store items only require the base game to work, though some do require you to be patched to a certain level. It will say so in it's description. For example, that compliation set you listed includes items that all came out before Supernatural, and do not require that EP to be installed to work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 7:30 AM
Thank you! :-)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 1:39 AM Last edited by LukeProduction : 6th Mar 2013 at 2:08 AM.
I love that set! it's amazing if you're using a witch in Supernatural =)