Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 9:27 PM
Default Send alien baby to homeworld - will I ever see it again?
Hi all!
My male sim just had his first real introduction to the world of aliens when he was abducted, and much to my amusement, ended up pregnant. As interesting as an alien child would surely be, he was actually about to try for a baby with his love interest when the aliens showed up!

When he gave birth, there was an option to raise the alien baby, or to send it to its' homeworld. With the current situation my sim is in (having had a naughty reputation and only recently having broken it off with everyone to be with his current gal) I find it quite humerous that he should end up with a kid... Especially when it's not hers. More appropriate to his situation would be if I could send the baby away, and have it show up 'years' down the road.

When you're making the choice at birth, the game states you may not see the baby again. So my question to the few of you who may have sent an alien baby to the homeworld - did you ever see it again? Are there any options for you to get in contact with it down the road?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
I think the baby will simply be deleted.

Oh jeez, that's dreadful.

I'm thinking I'll simply keep the baby then, befriend the pollination tech that 'contributed' and have her move in. Then have her find her own place and take the baby with her.

Best of both worlds I suppose? (pun intended :D)
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tilted_logic
Oh jeez, that's dreadful.

I'm thinking I'll simply keep the baby then, befriend the pollination tech that 'contributed' and have her move in. Then have her find her own place and take the baby with her.

Best of both worlds I suppose? (pun intended :D)

Oh how sad! Yes I would do that, otherwise it probably will just be deleted.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 1:26 AM
I decided to let the child call and make friends with the mom and invited her for a visit. Then befriend the alien and invited her to live with them. After that I let them move out and live together. Weird thing is the dad never ask about the child, unless their friendship is getting low.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 5:55 PM
Won't it work like with WA? Always child stage?