Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 7:19 PM
Default Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so over this shitty game bugging everytime i want to play, i build an entire mansion, and didn't save all the progress and my FUCKING interface dissapeared, out of nowhere, i couldn't save, this made me so fucking angry, is there a solution to this shitty new bug? or am i gonna have to uninstall this shitty game???????!!!!!!!!

I have all mods updated, mods by Twallan , etc etc, simple mods, and no i won't take them off as i need mods in order to play this shitty and ugly game.

now help me.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 7:34 PM
If you don't like buggy games, you're buying the wrong series.

I don't have a solution for this time, but for next time, try Saver: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Saver

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 9:17 PM
Is this serious? hahaha
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 9:47 PM
Disappearing interface, can't do anything? Yup, just had that happen to me too, and yup, all updated. Sucks, don't it?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Disappearing interface, can't do anything? Yup, just had that happen to me too, and yup, all updated. Sucks, don't it?

My issue fixed by itself, how ironic isn't it? next time i'm building a mansion i should save it from 5 to 5 minutes just to be sure of it...
dodgy builder
#6 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 11:25 PM
I always thought the interface was gone because I pressed a button I shouldn't press. The only thing I needed to do was to remember what button I pressed. That never happened of cause, so I still don't know lol
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 11:34 PM
That can be one reason, if you hit Tab or (I think?) F11. Sometimes it just bugs out, though.

Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 11:55 PM
I've had this bug when building huge properties too, and suspect it's memory related. Isn't Sims 3 still capped at using 4gb of RAM?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#9 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 11:57 PM
No, EA patched in LAA (large address awareness) several years ago now.

Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 12:00 AM
Serves me right for taking about 3 years out of the game Still, I wonder what on Earth causes it as it only seems to happen on large builds (at least for me..).
Scholar
#11 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 12:01 AM
I have a problem sometimes that the Build/Buy section of the UI just disappears. It's easily fixed by going to Live Mod and reentering, though.