Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 8:59 PM
Default How many Sims may travel into the future?
Didn´ find similar topic. DOes someone know how many Sims may travel into the future? Can it be a household or just a couple? ´Cause when I try to make my whole household to travel, a message appear "Because of unexpected events bla bla bla"
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Raven-Soul
Didn´ find similar topic. DOes someone know how many Sims may travel into the future? Can it be a household or just a couple? ´Cause when I try to make my whole household to travel, a message appear "Because of unexpected events bla bla bla"

Should be able to take the whole household... maybe not pets, haven't tried that. And assuming you have a normal-sized household (some mods let you go beyond EA's limits on househould size).

What is the rest of that error message?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Should be able to take the whole household... maybe not pets, haven't tried that. And assuming you have a normal-sized household (some mods let you go beyond EA's limits on househould size).

What is the rest of that error message?

Yes, normal-sized, no mods
It´s something along "Because of unexpected events occure, time portal wasn´t activated. You cannot time travel now." (my game is non-English)
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 10:21 PM
Yes, normal-sized, no mods
It´s something along "Because of unexpected events occure, time portal wasn´t activated. You cannot time travel now." (my game is non-English)

Maybe a screenshot of your family might help. Maybe an event was about to occur, like a sim aging up or something?

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 10:00 AM

The simplest method to find out would be to simply install [Traveler] mod. It expends that particular message to include the reason for the failure.

Afterward, once you know the reason, you can simply the remove the mod, or not.

The mod is available via the link in my signature.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
The simplest method to find out would be to simply install [Traveler] mod. It expends that particular message to include the reason for the failure.

Lol, recruiting more souls? ;P

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan

We all love you Twallan