Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 8:42 PM
Default Somewhat reliable and simple Plumbot to Sim
I just stumbled a crossed this now, so bare with me. I've been using Master Controller, Cheats, Progression and Hybrid to get this result.

You'll need a plumbot, and a live sim. Us MC > Intermediate > Occult: Add > Time Traveler. Ta-da ^^
Do not modify the plumbot sim hybrid with CAS it will turn them into a sim. You can transfer genetics with your live sim.
You can use the mirror to change make up and hair. Changing clothes only changes their plumbot parts.

That's what I have found out so far, hope you enjoy ^^
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BWSFOX
I just stumbled a crossed this now, so bare with me. I've been using Master Controller, Cheats, Progression and Hybrid to get this result.

You'll need a plumbot, and a live sim. Us MC > Intermediate > Occult: Add > Time Traveler. Ta-da ^^
Do not modify the plumbot sim hybrid with CAS it will turn them into a sim. You can transfer genetics with your live sim.
You can use the mirror to change make up and hair. Changing clothes only changes their plumbot parts.

That's what I have found out so far, hope you enjoy ^^

But a Time Traveler is NOT a plumbot... It's Emit Relevart...

And last time I checked, turning a Sim into a plumbot and vice versa isn't a very good thing. It just won't work properly.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 7:00 AM
Yeah it still is wonky as heck but just something to feed into the mod idea. Some other things that happens is traveling into future makes the simdroid revert into sim and changing clothes removes their face.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 7:51 AM
Yeah it still is wonky as heck but just something to feed into the mod idea. Some other things that happens is traveling into future makes the simdroid revert into sim and changing clothes removes their face.

Still a nice try. Too bad they can't be changed in CAS. I'd still like to see some pictures though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michael.c.gallo
Still a nice try. Too bad they can't be changed in CAS. I'd still like to see some pictures though.

Here ya go! Now if I can figure out how to change her clothes I'll be a happy camper.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 5:20 PM
Here ya go! Now if I can figure out how to change her clothes I'll be a happy camper.

Try http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=466782
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 11:38 AM
There's actually another way. I think this is a bug/glitch/error.
If you use testingCheatsEnabled true, then shift-click on a plumbot, sometimes it will let you click "Trigger Age Transition".
I really don't know what effects this could have because I haven't actually tried it but I saw it on one my plumbots.
Usually "Trigger Age Transition" will be greyed out for plumbots and will say "This sim does not age." if you hover over it.
but I don't think anyone would want a elder plumbot anyway. :/
Oh nice screenshots by the way.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by michael.c.gallo
There's actually another way. I think this is a bug/glitch/error.
If you use testingCheatsEnabled true, then shift-click on a plumbot, sometimes it will let you click "Trigger Age Transition".
I really don't know what effects this could have because I haven't actually tried it but I saw it on one my plumbots.
Usually "Trigger Age Transition" will be greyed out for plumbots and will say "This sim does not age." if you hover over it.
but I don't think anyone would want a elder plumbot anyway. :/
Oh nice screenshots by the way.

This makes it so the sim/plumbot turns invisible with grey hair floating and glowing eyes. It's...unsettling. Not exactly useful, I guess.