Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 1:55 PM Last edited by Laurencheerio : 1st Dec 2013 at 7:25 PM.
Default Is there a way to 'move out' while you're in Oasis Landing?
So.... so far, I know you can't move while you're in the future. This was a problem when I built them a house just to learn they can't live there... >.> but that was fixable by returning home, then back to the future. But now, I want/need the moving in the future a lot more than I did before.

I decided that I wanted my sims couple to stay in the Future and raise children, and now their oldest son's a teen, and I'm hoping to move him out so he can have his own family one day after he ages up, but right now, I can't do that.

I guess I could move everyone back, then have him move out and travel to the Future on his own, but I'd like to still have his family living in Oasis Landing so he can come see them/they can come over to visit, etc.

Soo... is there a way to do this? Obviously not a simple way, but I'll use cheats and mods if I need to, because I really want to do this! (Hopefully not too many mods if possible, because right now I have everything taken out due to extreme lagging, but I've been dying to put a few of my NRaas mods back anyways.)

Thanks to anyone who has a suggestion! ^.^
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 5:31 PM
While in the future, click the phone and choose real-estate and click "purchase future home" and pick your house.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simishdirectioner
While in the future, click the phone and choose real-estate and click "purchase future home" and pick your house.

Thanks, but I know... I have the the house I want, but my sims are living in the future, and their son is now a young adult,, and I'd like to move him out on his own but it doesnt let me separate households :/
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 8:28 PM
Knowing the gameplay on Oasis Landing, I'm guessing you can't do that. If you want to live there without being part of the ITF gameplay, you could use Nraas Traveler and go there using the mod.