Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 8:19 AM
Default Plumbot cheat?
"Cheat" may sound like I am wanting everything for nothing ... but ... what mods/methods are available to "cheat" plumbot to however I like?

We have MasterController to adjust all kind of things to sims. But I don't seem to be able to do anything to Plumbot beside putting them into CAS. For some reasons, my plumbots keep on losing trait chips to the point it is really annoying.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 8:29 AM
Plumbots are not fully implemented in MasterController yet. For the time being you should avoid MasterControlling them with the more advanced functions.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babele44
Plumbots are not fully implemented in MasterController yet. For the time being you should avoid MasterControlling them with the more advanced functions.

Thanks for quick reply

I thought so too, avoiding doing much with them. But is there any other cheats to get trait chip? Can I buy them at the plumbot center?

Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 10:06 AM
I think DebugEnabler, clicking on the bot maker and your sim can get all of them. Been awhile since I had a plumbot in the household but found that is the quickest way to get trait chips. Just needed the plumbot to babysit the kids while my sims were at the community college and clean the house. I don't even check on them or play them. I should be shamed.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I think DebugEnabler, clicking on the bot maker and your sim can get all of them. Been awhile since I had a plumbot in the household but found that is the quickest way to get trait chips. Just needed the plumbot to babysit the kids while my sims were at the community college and clean the house. I don't even check on them or play them. I should be shamed.

Can you elaborate a bit on the process? I have DebugEnabler but no idea on how to do what you just said.

Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 3:37 AM
The machine you make plumbots from, click on it and Nraas should come up. Click on it and pick Debug Enabler. Should have a choice of getting trait chips. Click that and all the trait chips will be in the sim's inventory.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 11:20 AM
Debugenabler it's so great: a pair of click on the fridge and you got it fully furnished with everything edible in town^^
Oooh Twallan
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
The machine you make plumbots from, click on it and Nraas should come up. Click on it and pick Debug Enabler. Should have a choice of getting trait chips. Click that and all the trait chips will be in the sim's inventory.

Thank you. My bot is still level 0 in quality, but at least I have 10 chips inside.