Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 3:54 PM
Default Time Traveler and Power Cells
So, Emit shows up on the lot after my sim inspected the portal, she got the book, and went to collect the power cells. Once she collected all of them, and tried to return them, they were gone. She didn't give them to him, I clicked the "Return Power Cells" and nothing happened. They are not in her inventory either. I do play with mods, but have checked them all, they are up to date, and there's nothing there that shows it would conflict with this. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 5:11 PM
can't help here try restarting the game and do it one more time or try with new family, and if same glitch happened again try re-installing ITF and try deleting cache files(don't delete them if your playing the game on MAC)
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blondemom63601
So, Emit shows up on the lot after my sim inspected the portal, she got the book, and went to collect the power cells. Once she collected all of them, and tried to return them, they were gone. She didn't give them to him, I clicked the "Return Power Cells" and nothing happened. They are not in her inventory either. I do play with mods, but have checked them all, they are up to date, and there's nothing there that shows it would conflict with this. Any help would be appreciated.

I had a similar problem. I collected all the power cells but when i tried to return them i couldn't. Eventually i got annoyed and figured since i had already saved the game, i deleted the quest. This then solved my problem and i was finally able to go into the future.