Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 8:15 PM
Default Zombies!!!!
I don't like when zombies come to my house at full moon and bite my sim so i use mod to remove them but now i want to have them only in Moonlight falls so i read that i can remove them via cheat but that will remove the sim or make the zombie back normal sim
(sorry for non-sense sentences i don't know that much english but you probably understand what i wan't to say)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 9:19 PM
I don't know, specifically, what you'd need to do, but I'd imagine you could use NRaas' Master Controller to turn zombies on or off in any given town. You can do just about anything with MC, or so it seems.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 9:27 PM
I deactivated the moon cycle and now I don't have zombies or that weird blue lighting effect anymore.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by juansfalcin
I deactivated the moon cycle and now I don't have zombies or that weird blue lighting effect anymore.

Yep, this is the most effective way. The moon cycle is only good for supernatural sims I believe. Nothing else matters.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.