Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 12:11 AM
Default Witch learning spells.
Hello, so i'm here to ask some help with my spells on The Sims 3.
I started a witch and i learned her some spells, to the first one. Make an apple. And now i can make the sun heal to stop zombification or give mood too other sims.

From here, my learning bar stopped to grow up, it's stuck at the middle of the bar, and it won't grow up.
Did i need to make something to learn other spells? Like meet other witches? or anything?
Maybe i just don't see the bar grow up, but i'm training by play with magic all the days, and that doesn't move anymore.
I didn't found anything on this on web so i'm asking it here.

Thanks for reading, and for answers. :/
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 12:25 AM
Just keep making your witch "play with magic". That'll level up her magic level up so she can start casting simple good luck spells. Once she's able to level up to magically upgrade appliances, I make her upgrade everything in sight (that makes the magic leveling up go fast). The sun healing charm is a high level spell. Can't remember which level. These days I automatically level up my witches to level 10 using Master Controller.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 12:35 AM
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/s...ral/witches.php

here's a guide to witches, that will help, I bet. This site has wonderful guides and answers to lots of sims 3 questions. Definitely worth exploring.