Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 11:55 PM Last edited by Commander Simpard : 4th Jul 2014 at 1:30 PM.
Default after supernatural expansion our ghosts can no longer go to other sims houses without invitation (SOLVED)
hi guys i know this is too late but i haven't played with ghosts so much recently i played with ghosts made from CAS then i found out that i cannot go to other peoples houses without invitation i tried ghosts from OH MY GHOST? opportunity still the same results
plz help me
sorry for my bad english :p
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:30 AM
Not many people even know what you just found out in the first place, and yes, Supernatural changed this. There's nothing you can do. That feature is gone, I'm afraid. It sometimes still works if you tell a ghost to "Go Here" and click somewhere where the game will calculate a route through the house and once the ghost floats into the house you stop the command. But this is not very reliable.

----
Edit: And please don't bump threads at MTS. It is not allowed here and completely unnecessary. You are still on page 1 anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Not many people even know what you just found out in the first place, and yes, Supernatural changed this. There's nothing you can do. That feature is gone, I'm afraid. It sometimes still works if you tell a ghost to "Go Here" and click somewhere where the game will calculate a route through the house and once the ghost floats into the house you stop the command. But this is not very reliable.

----
Edit: And please don't bump threads at MTS. It is not allowed here and completely unnecessary. You are still on page 1 anyway.

thanks anyway im new