Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:57 PM
Advice/Share Your Current House(hold)
**This Thread is ONLY To share Households. Do not use this thread to do bad things or I will delete it**

I made this thread so people can share their current households. Or homes...if you want.

Feel free to share pictures (Of your household/house) or just type their traits, gender, and relations to the other people in the household!

If you just want some advice you can still share your house or household! But make sure you mention that you want some advice or tips.

That's it for now, I'll update this (& Put the updates in Bold) when I need to.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 11:33 PM
My Current Household :)
Eh, I think I'll go ahead and post my current household and the house. (I'll put my house in the second post)

The family name is Maples, I'm using them for the 100 Baby Challenge, I used the rules from an A-Z 100 Baby challenge but I decided not to do A-Z.

I'm going to put the family names and relations on the picture descriptions

I'll post the house next
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 2:30 AM
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 3:19 PM
@SimplyRoyal would you be able to limit the images in your post to 4 images in one post? Just so it takes less longer to load the images whenever people take a look at your thread?

But that's sure one lovely house you built! And I really like your Maples family they seem like a nice family!