Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2019 at 3:05 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Need Help Removing Player Created Walls and Floors + Question re Saved Games
Hi all

I made a some Bamboo patterns for my game and used it to recolor Sims 3 walls.
I had a problem with my game and followed instruction to try to solve it. Part of the instruction was removing all items installed with the launcher.

Unfortunately the Bamboo pattern I used for the recoloring was not in the one I reinstalled. As a result all wall and floor recolors using that pattern are now showing wrong. Some even show all black

I can not find a way to remove these walls and floors in the game, so I am hoping that some one knows of a way to get rid of them by other means

In regards to the Saves Folder if I was to back that folder up would it also save the Neighborhood I an playing, or is there another file I need to save?

I want to save my game incase I have to make a new version of my Sims 3 folder
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Oct 2019 at 5:01 AM Last edited by Littlelambsie : 14th Oct 2019 at 7:52 PM.
Restarted the game a few times and the wall delete option is finally working. It is no longer grey.
However still unable to delete player made floors.

I would still like input on the Saves Folder question.
Thank you