Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 12:21 AM
Default Mosaic/Censor Mod
I was wondering if the no mosaic/Censor mod has to be updated? Or should I remove it? I have glaucoma, and the censor really bothers my vision. So I have removed it in every game from Sim 2 up. The thread that has the mod I downloaded is here: No Mosaic/Censor Mod . I appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thank you!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 10:38 AM
It works fine, I'm using this mod myself with latest game update.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 2:56 PM
I am notorious for not updating mods. I do not think I have ever updated that one. Or perhaps never even checked for one? I just use a few mods in 4 and it seems like they are ones that survive game changes. I think I checked for updates a few times on a few and they never needed any, so I do not even check anymore. If I fire up the game and they work still...... well.... then that is all I want. And they have not messed up my game in any way...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 9:06 PM
I have not updated it either and it works fine. The only update I ever found necessary was the update for no censors for toddlers and all the no censor mods can be found on MTS.