Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 11:41 PM
Default Celebrity Crushes
Everyone has a celebrity boyfriend or girlfriend. What's the harm in fantasizing that Justin Timberlake sings us to sleep at night? So share yours with us today. Before Rabid and Minted Bubbles write ten paragraphs about their love for Jensen Ackles.

Chad Michael Murray: Ugh! What can I say? The man is just simply gawjuss! Since the day I saw him on Dawsons Creek I just knew I had found my soul mate. Now and forever, I will never get enough of this man. He is the whole package deal -- hot, handsome and hilarious and a stud muffin for sure

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 12:02 AM
Ten paragraphs? Naww... maybe one or two .

Well, you've already pre-empted my confession that yes, I would happily lay down on train tracks if Jensen Ackles asked me to. He's stunningly good looking and adorably shy on top of being a phenomenal actor, and he has a great sense of humor. I think that those of us from the SPN thread have alerted about half the forum to his existence with our Acklemania, but all the better for them . I'm slightly in love with Jared Padalecki and Patrick Dempsey, too, but Jensen is my one true love :D.

Nuff said .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 12:10 AM
lol I didn't mean literally 10 paragraphs he's cute in the pic though, love his eyes.

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 12:27 AM
I don't crush on celebrities very much, I have a boyfriend that is probably much better over all, and ummm, we actually have done things other than have one worry about fangirling and one see the other as an /actor/.

I do however watch every movie Orlando Bloom is in. Him as Legolas was most of what convinced me in middle school that I liked boys.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 2:31 AM
Well, Rabid already posted a picture of Jensen, so I'll do the honours for Jared Padalecki and Jackson Rathbone.

Jared:

Jackson:

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 2:37 AM

Now their was no way in hell I was going to let you guys show off your crushes without spamming the thread with Chad. Jensen, Jared, and Jackson look okay, but they are nothing compared to Chad

Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 2:42 AM
Orlando Bloom= Hawt

Orlando Bloom as Legolas= Sightgasm

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 2:53 AM
I always like Orlando Bloom better without the facial hair. Some men can pull it off, but he has such sculpted features that I don't see why he tries to tarnish them with a beard :/.

You're probably a One Tree Hill fan, aren't you, Dreamy? I hated Chad when he used to be on Gilmore Girls... he was always such a pissy troublemaker. He and Jared are actually really good friends from when they used to be on Gilmore Girls together... who knew :P? Still, no celeb friendship can top Jensen and Jared's... *slinks back to SPN thread*

Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 3:23 AM
I actually like a little bit of facial hair on a guy with sculpted features. The more sculpted and perfect they get, the more unreal they get, and the more unreal they get, the creepier they get to me. A little bit of scruffy facial hair lets you see that they have that amazing unreal bone structure, but also that they're still human, still touchable. Don't plan on ever having a boyfriend with a mustache or beard though, I'll take mine perfectly imperfect from the start.

Did that make sense?

Forum Resident
#10 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 10:30 PM
I keep wanting to watch Supernatural but I'm too lazy to Netflix it.

I've never been into Orlando Bloom but my friend who lives in NYC saw him at a bookstore and she says he's inhumanly beautiful in real life.

My tastes are kind of odd and all over the place. For one, I think Stevn Colbert is a super fox. I really like it when he laughs at his own jokes. He seems so warm and adorable.

Robert Downey Jr. is an obvious choice. Who wouldn't, right?

And then I really, really love Davey Havok.

I have a kink for guys in make up Plus I love his music and his voice. AFI is absolutely my all time favorite band. I really like how serious his face is, and he's got those black-brown eyes.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 12:30 AM
the blue eyeshadow really brings out his eyes, where does he get his hair done it's cute, we should totally get our nails done together

Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 6:18 AM
I may be the only grown, sighted woman who's never seen Supernatural. How has this phenomenon managed to escape me? Especially with such pretty boys being displayed. Yes, precious....

I used to be completely ga-ga over Orlando Bloom, but alas, I have lost interest. I think it's due to the fact that he's been looking somewhat less meticulously groomed lately.

My celebrity crush is Eric Bana. Hubba, hubba! The man sends tingles up my spine. His “romantic comedy” movies aren't my forte, but his action movies... rawr! The man can make armor look smexy. That takes talent, ladies. Lots and lots of it.
#13 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 2:49 PM
Savvy?
Jack Sparrow or Johnny Depp, Either way works for me!

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 8:13 AM
Dear God. I agree wholeheartedly with Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp being the complete epitome of sex. :valentine

Also, being a nineteen-year-old girl, it should be said that I tend to be infatuated with older men. See here:

Jon Bon Jovi. Probably my number one male obsession at the moment.

Robert Downey, Jr.

Anthony Kiedis, lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. <3 <3

Brad Pitt. I never used to be a big fan of his, thought he was overrated and such, but then I saw Benjamin Button and fell in love. (I have still yet to see Fight Club, though...)

I'd say my only age-appropriate crush is Robert Pattinson, whose autograph I got in November. No more picspam for now, though!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 9:38 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo
Spartan from the Gladiators - (Roderick Bradley)
<333

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 10:25 PM
Laithwen I use to think Brad Pitt was a stud muffin but he's getting worse with age...

Mad Poster
#17 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 11:04 PM
I'm not liking Brad Pitt's new mustache, although I must admit that I had newfound respect for him after seeing Benjamin Button. I've never been one to obsess over him, but he was absolutely stunning in that film, physically and emotionally. I've got a thing for Robert Downey Jr too, Laithwen... I think it's his sense of humor that's so attractive, even if he is far too old for me.

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I'm not liking Brad Pitt's new mustache, although I must admit that I had newfound respect for him after seeing Benjamin Button. I've never been one to obsess over him, but he was absolutely stunning in that film, physically and emotionally. I've got a thing for Robert Downey Jr too, Laithwen... I think it's his sense of humor that's so attractive, even if he is far too old for me.

I agree with you 100% on every point you made! :D
#19 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 1:00 PM
Peter Facinelli ♥
ughhh.

yummyy

Mad Poster
#20 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 10:19 PM
Ohh, Peter Facinelli! He is so gorgeous. But just a tad too old for me :P
Then again, so is Jared Padalecki, but that won't stop me
Alchemist
#21 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 10:29 PM
Peter Facinelli! Yum, LOL. I do prefer him with darker hair though
Forum Resident
#22 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 10:07 PM
Ah PixCii go away. Jared is ALL MINE!!! At least thats what he told me last night. MMMM. Now I have to go and watch reruns of supernatural, thanks, lol.
Instructor
#23 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:36 AM
Mm.. For the just-a-lil-too-old-for-me category, Patrick Dempsey and Peter Facinelli. YUM. Ahhhh... *swoon*

But for a nearer-age, Ed Westwick. He is EXACTLY my brand of Edward, lol. He has *that* charming British accent, is a singer, is GORGEOUS, and a great actor. Especially when he has to act stoned/drunk, but still in love. AWw, much?! ;P

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Mad Poster
#24 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:48 AM
Ah yes, Ed. NOMNOMNOM! He's very, very yummy.
Instructor
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 7:47 AM
Couldn't agree more, PixCii. Nomnomnom indeed.

Ooh, I have just discovered Rodrigo Santoro. I think I have a thing for slightly-old-for-moiself stubbly guys.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon

Page 1 of 6