Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#126 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 9:36 AM
I will never get a first kiss sadly...
the reason is because I have no friends but online and my face lets see, it BAD just bad. (ZITS) Nobody has seen my face but few of my mom friend and they say you'll grow out of it but I have had it for about 8 years now and I go see doctor for it and all I get is just wait and see. So I'm just waiting and hoping one day that it will go away...
Advertisement
Instructor
#127 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by savannah1994
I will never get a first kiss sadly...

Me neither ... I'm painfully shy and EVERY time I see the guy I like, I end up blushing and leaving.
And never once has a guy ever asked me out...might be because I'm the class nerd...still...

Anyway this is how I imagine my first kiss:
The guy I like leaves I note in my locker to meet me after school ends Friday in a secluded spot in school. Then I get there and hes waiting and suddenly it's night and the moon shines and he moves my hair away from my face and leans in and... :lovestruc

Well, you get it, right?
Test Subject
#128 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 10:47 PM
Aww. don't you two make me sad):

Yes, I have had my first kiss this summer in June when I was 14 (which is what i am now) it was at my friends pool and it was with my now ex-bf. Bascially he just reached over and kissed me. I now hate him because when I broke up with him 2 weeks later he posted on facebook, "Dont date Tara because she is a cheater" blah. blah. blah.

But I'm now dating a great guy and we have been dating for a month now. We kiss for like 5 seconds but nothing more.
On the other hand..my best friend..well let me tell you the story..

Once,about last year I walked into her room and she was making out with a guy I don't even know I think he was about 15 she was 13! After that she became well..the school slut. Yesterday I went to her house with my bf and when I walked into her room a few minutes later she was french kissing her bf and they were moaning! They about got undressed and had sex, but I reached to unlock the door, so they just stopped. Me and my bf were just looking at them the whole time freaked out. I'm pretty sure she might be pregnant because she has been throwing up alot. I told her to take a test but she won't I'm going to force her to take one tommorow.
I have such a crazy life!
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 4:11 AM
I haven't had my first kiss yet. I kinda wish I had, but on the other hand, I don't. Lol it is awkward asking your best friend what it's like to be kissed, though.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and holds the world together.
Test Subject
#130 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 8:42 PM
Oh, man, I have yet to have my first kiss.

There's this guy I really like, but we never get the chance to talk...he's in a different class then me at gymnastics :lovestruc He's so hot, and I can tell he wants to talk to me ^_^. Too bad I can only see him every Tuesday...

I want to kiss him XD But other than that, no, I have yet to kiss someone.

Page 6 of 6