Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2009 at 12:37 AM
Default Videos!
We girls are not immune to the YouTube sensation, so why not share our favorite videos? Whether they be music videos, gag reels, homemade clips, or excerpts from television, anything goes. Just post whatever strikes your fancy ! I'll start with a few of my favorites.

People Getting Punched Right Before Eating
Star Trek on SNL
Cathy and Jessica Rabbit
Supernatural Bloopers
Newton Faulkner- Dream Catch Me (Acoustic)

Share your favorite web sensations, too :D!

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:08 AM
Do a search for Kevin Rudd PM. All my faves are there! :D

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2009 at 11:30 AM
Supernatural - "That Was Scary"
Supernatural - Eye of the Tiger
To Build a Home by The Cinematic Orchestra

Hm, that's all I have for now. Probably have some more coming later.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th May 2009 at 11:42 AM
I love watching Laura Workman's videos. She's a soprano singer who was asked by Disney to dub all the main Princesses songs for a demo CD. She can also sing the crazy techno opera part at the end of the aria in The Fifth Element. :D

ETA: I'm currently watching vids for countertenors (thanks, Britain's Got Talent! lol) and I'm amazed at Vitas. Go, watch it, be gobsmacked. :D
Scholar
#5 Old 15th May 2009 at 2:01 AM
communitychannel is hilarious. Just search it on youtube
#6 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:21 PM
Mad Poster
#7 Old 17th May 2009 at 2:26 PM
WE WANT MORE MONEH!
What's My Age Again? - Blink182

There was another one the name of it I forget. It was about a black guy and a bug. He was acting all sh*t scared and it was just too funny xD
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th May 2009 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tree4me
Do a search for Kevin Rudd PM. All my faves are there! :D

God I love those <3.

Aaaaand... I make YouTube videos. Anime Music Videos O:

http://www.youtube.com/user/KintanaChan

*Shameless advertising*

Yay I'm back~!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:05 AM
Smosh is fantastic.
Am I the only one who despises Fred?
I honestly can't see how some kid become the top subscribed by saying random things and speeding it up.

potterhead
call me bria
Inventor
#10 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:06 AM
Harry Potter Puppet Pals.

And The End Of The World
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyleTheArtist
WE WANT MORE MONEH!
What's My Age Again? - Blink182

There was another one the name of it I forget. It was about a black guy and a bug. He was acting all sh*t scared and it was just too funny xD

I think your talking about weatherman vs cockroach I love that video!
The grape lady is pretty funny too.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 3:07 AM Last edited by zauberlinda12 : 8th Aug 2009 at 7:58 PM.
I love this video about a Halloween scare during a tv news cast:

http://www.break.com/index/morning-...ween-scare.html

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Rubric Wrangler
#13 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 1:29 PM
Stephen Fry gets wired - A Bit of Fry and Laurie I nearly died laughing.
"Where is the lid? song" -A Bit of Fry and Laurie
Whose Line is it Anyway? (American version)
Irish Drinking Song gone wrong - Whose Line is it Anyway?
Apology to America - This Hour Has 22 Minutes Hilarious, but mercilessly mocking to America (we're Canadians, it's what we do!)
Ballistic Missile Defense in 30 seconds
Election Kids Will probably only make sense to Canadians, but hilarious!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Forum Resident
#14 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:33 AM
Grab some tissues girls.

If you've ever had a pet that was special to you these two beautiful videos really tug at your emotions.

I mean it...have a tissue ready especially for the second video.

http://indigo.org/friends/
http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Scholar
#15 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 8:08 AM
I found the Rainbow Bridge video back in 2006 when my Miss Kitty passed away, and I just cried and cried (I was inconsolable and had been crying for 2 weeks anyway).

I love any kind of funny animal video (as long as there aren't any animals getting hurt).

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:49 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Stygia. I hope the video offered some comfort to you at that time.

It helped me when my dog was having major surgery two years ago and we thought we were going to lose her. She recovered and I'll never forget how calming the video was for me (after I had a good cry!).

I feel the same about animal videos. Have you seen those Pedigree dog food commercials? They always tug at my heart.

Theorist
#17 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evY-CNm7hCA xD

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 1:18 AM
The absolute best part of my favorite movie, The Fountain.

I know the commercial you're talking about, zauberlinda. What's really sad are the Sarah McLachlan SPCA commercials- those make me bawl.

Rubric Wrangler
#19 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 6:05 PM
Hehe, found some more XD

Whose Line is it Anyway - Greatest Hits and World's Worst Neighbour
Whose Line: Songs of the Taxi Cab "For as long as I can remember, I've had memories..." LMAO!!
Whose Line: Songs of the Psychiatrist "We'll be right back to our nature documentary 'Shlomo the Kosher Penguin' in just a second..."
Whose Line: Going Bald Hoedown
Whose Line: Scenes from a Hat "The first thing Adam said to Eve: 'no, you don't look fat in your leaf'"
Whose Line: Scenes from a Hat "First drafts of famous movie lines: 'Luke, I am your second uncle twice removed.'"
Whose Line: Scenes from a Hat "Unlikely superheroes: 'It's me, Run-Away-From-Danger Man!'"

simblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 9:01 PM
Hostage: A Love Story... I get a bit of second-hand embarrassment from this, but it's Zachary Quinto being brilliantly psycho and wonderfully over the top, which balances it out .

Rubric Wrangler
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 10:52 PM Last edited by PharaohHound : 3rd Sep 2009 at 11:09 PM.
A Bit of Fry and Laurie - Mr. Burmie, the most ridiculous thing is that I've met dog-owners like that...
Fry and Laurie - Slightly Mad

simblr
Forum Resident
#22 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Hostage: A Love Story... I get a bit of second-hand embarrassment from this, but it's Zachary Quinto being brilliantly psycho and wonderfully over the top, which balances it out .

That was hysterical

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 8:58 PM
^Isn't it, though ? The excessive swearing reminds me of a Judd Apatow film, but it's still downright hysterical.

Scholar
#24 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid

Oh, my God. Oh my God, that was hilarious!

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 9:11 PM
I so want Zach to host SNL. If this video is any evidence of his comedic talents, the show would be epic .

Page 1 of 2