Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:04 AM
Default downloads aren't showing up in game.
YES i am putting them in the right folder. and YES i have looked at the installation FAQ. they are NOT showing up. does anyone know why?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:13 AM
Did you try checking to see if you have the no custom content clicked on in the game launcher because if so then it won't show up unless its unchecked
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:57 AM
Are you putting them in separate folders inside the folder? You can't organize them into separate folders with TS3 :/ unfortunately..

Also, make sure you have that register file installed that is located in the FAQ.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:04 AM
Technically, you CAN have subfolders, you just have to have your Resource.cfg file set up for it.

If set up right, the files do work. You must be doing some part of it wrong. Common mistake is to put the files in My Documents rather than Program Files.

Easiest fix? Use the Helper Monkey.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:22 AM
no the box isn't checked, and i just used the helper monkey, and everything is already where it should be
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:23 AM
help anyone?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ericxcore
help anyone?

If anyone thought they had a solution for you, I'm sure they would've offered it between this post and your previous one. Please don't bump up the thread by making posts like this. Thank you