Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#351 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 5:10 PM
Taken as a whole, this is a pretty standard mix of horrible clipping + Sim making a funny face + mundane happening in the area (in this case a fairy with red wings changing clothes for work):

But if you do a little trimming, you have a horrible crime that rocked the quiet town of Twinbrook and left a family shattered:

Mrs. Castor, no! I'm seriously considering using this as my avatar.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#352 Old 2nd May 2019 at 8:44 PM
Default The Baby series
I told them to try for baby. He was happier about it than she was.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#353 Old 2nd May 2019 at 8:46 PM
When in labor, go to where the doctor is. She may help you after she chats with the tourist. Unless the Emperor of Evil stops her.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#354 Old 2nd May 2019 at 8:50 PM
Or you can go to the hospital and challenge a friend to see who delivers first.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#355 Old 2nd May 2019 at 8:53 PM
Not sure what to do with your bundle of joy? Try juggling!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#356 Old 2nd May 2019 at 8:58 PM
You can always let the toddlers care for the babies.
(I collected these from all over the daycare floor while the worker flirted with his wife.)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#357 Old 2nd May 2019 at 9:02 PM
Family photos are harder when they age up to toddlers. There's always one who won't look at the camera.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#358 Old 7th May 2019 at 3:43 AM
I called the kid to dinner, and this is what showed up. How does this even happen? Those shorts/trunks are EA, not cc. (If I remember correctly, the game did crash not long after this.)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#359 Old 7th May 2019 at 3:51 AM
Default Ghosts
Why does a ghost need a vaccination?
Why is Brenton Fish (Riverview) at the library--far from the cemetery--in the middle of the day?
Should someone tell this lady ghost that it's too late for life fruit? (Again, middle of the day.)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#360 Old 11th May 2019 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
I know it isn't funny xD

Well, technically bugs are the source of all evil for players ù.ù
Scholar
#361 Old 26th May 2019 at 10:00 AM
A quite funny cap.

Um, Serena? You OK? You just did learn how to make some cookies and I told you to go and make some but what?

Not only I had the game paused, I was in Bay mode too. I did not try to place this deco, I was try to place anything at all. At first I did try to place an other pet food bowl but for some reason I could not. I had to copy the one I already had.
Lab Assistant
#362 Old 28th May 2019 at 5:45 AM
I plopped the bench down, then went to tell my sims what to read. I came back to this. (Apparently you have to center it right on the grid.)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#363 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 9:12 AM
I brought my sim straight into uncanny valley with face app lol
Field Researcher
#364 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 11:51 PM
tysika, thanks, I hate it.

I thought that there's no harm quickly changing an adult into a child in CAS while testing new CC. I was wrong. She didn't return to normal in game.

Reminds me of those You vs Me memes
Test Subject
#365 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 8:45 PM
I don't have much context for this one...though I suppose it's quite self-explanatory

Mad Poster
#366 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 11:40 PM
Your picture is missing, slothy.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#367 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Your picture is missing, slothy.

That's weird, it's showing on my screen? Maybe I uploaded it wrong
Mad Poster
#368 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 8:10 PM
It's working now.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#369 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 9:38 PM
Yes, Lupe, being up all night with a screaming baby makes everyone make this face. ::backs away slowly::
Screenshots
Scholar
#370 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 8:08 PM

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Theorist
#371 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 4:32 PM

Yeah, I have two toddlers and one infant so it's a big NO on playing that xylophone where I'm trying to write my novels.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Theorist
#372 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 6:51 PM
This is a dog. Really.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#373 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 12:31 PM
JJ: My superpower is imitating Jesus

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#374 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 7:53 PM

I happen to see this earlier and decided to post it. Ashley (right) is a werewolf and I did find out that she is in a relationship whit some other girl. The question is if it's the girl in the picture and if they were kissing or not. It could be a kiss but it sure looks strange. Later on Ashley was cured. I don't know how but I did see her sniffing some female celebrity and moments later there was a bright light.
Theorist
#375 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 3:37 PM
Default Ouch

Page 15 of 19