Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#576 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 4:47 AM

This is Lisa c:
Advertisement
Scholar
#577 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 6:38 PM
Alex

#578 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 1:18 PM
Default Samantha Myers from LiS: BTS

Screenshots
Scholar
#579 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 8:44 AM
Jillian

Top Secret Researcher
#580 Old 20th Feb 2022 at 4:23 PM

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Forum Resident
#581 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 9:59 PM
My newest vampire, Salene...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#582 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 1:21 AM
Currently my favorite Sim, Abby Cortez. She's currently in the journalist career path, but she ultimately hopes to be successful with her novels and paintings.

Top Secret Researcher
#583 Old 12th Apr 2022 at 6:05 PM

+ bonus photo with a kitty

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Forum Resident
#584 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 1:39 AM
Beware of Gym Karens!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#585 Old 7th Sep 2022 at 9:24 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 13th Sep 2022 at 4:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Beware of Gym Karens!

Oh I love the outfits :lovestruc :lovestruc

___

Guezz whozz back to simming zhree ^^ ??

1) Gisèle (oops it's been months I didn't play so I correct it)
2) Marjorie
3) Surya
4) Noémie

Forget about the accent if you don't have them.

who's the b... which hit the disagree for posting my sims? Stop drug .
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Forum Resident
#586 Old 14th Sep 2022 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LucieSims
Oh I love the outfits :lovestruc :lovestruc

Thank you! They are available here , as I no longer upload to LL.

So, lately I have been fascinated by characters in a virtual novel/ game, and have been trying to recreate them as Sims. It's a different spin on the Arthurian tale of "The Once and Future King", magic, dragons, gods and demigods. Anyway, 2 kids meet at uni and fall in love. Awwwwww! She is the Crown Princess of Camelot, and he is the unknowing son of the oldest god, and future King. WIP, but...
Sorry about a male in the female category.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#587 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 12:32 AM
Love theses Medieval outfit @LadySmoks !
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#588 Old 20th Sep 2022 at 9:52 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 20th Sep 2022 at 9:53 PM. Reason: xu
Last post of mine before relurking..

I refreshed three of the game making townies of my Sunset Valley save.
Maxis-Mixed, only use custom sliders and custom makeup/eye contacts.
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Forum Resident
#589 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SecretX
Love theses Medieval outfit @LadySmoks !

Thank you! His, I am fairly certain, is from Ambitions. I just removed it from "hidden" category. Hers is Skyrim (I think) game rip by Stinklove at DeviantArt, converted to XPS format, and I converted to TS3. Not what I wanted, but will do for now.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#590 Old 23rd Sep 2022 at 11:48 AM
Thank you! His, I am fairly certain, is from Ambitions. I just removed it from "hidden" category. Hers is Skyrim (I think) game rip by Stinklove at DeviantArt, converted to XPS format, and I converted to TS3. Not what I wanted, but will do for now.

>...And who won ? hehe
By the way, I couldn't thank you enough for your "No Age Lines for Adult Female Sims" mod :lovestruc I didn't know it was possible to get rid off thoses age lines very noticeable on sunlight from their Forehead, really you make my day , merci tout plein @LadySmoks <3
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#591 Old 23rd Sep 2022 at 2:06 PM
>...And who won ? hehe
By the way, I couldn't thank you enough for your "No Age Lines for Adult Female Sims" mod :lovestruc I didn't know it was possible to get rid off thoses age lines very noticeable on sunlight from their Forehead, really you make my day , merci tout plein @LadySmoks <3

Well, the game does as it will, and he won, despite her having higher skill. No lines came of necessity. Bots are adult, and that made face lines on FemmeBots, so.... Besides, nothing a good facial can't fix! Facial what??? )))

So, the ladies of Love of Magic (WIP)...

Akane the Chosen Seer, Molly the Chosen Sorceress, Queen Emily Pendragon, Katie the Evoker Power aka The Red Devil, and Bella, the Chosen Werewolf.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#592 Old 24th Sep 2022 at 2:34 AM
Well, the game does as it will, and he won, despite her having higher skill. No lines came of necessity. Bots are adult, and that made face lines on FemmeBots, so.... Besides, nothing a good facial can't fix! Facial what??? )))

So, the ladies of Love of Magic (WIP)...

Akane the Chosen Seer, Molly the Chosen Sorceress, Queen Emily Pendragon, Katie the Evoker Power aka The Red Devil, and Bella, the Chosen Werewolf.

>...And who is the unwanted guy behind the doors ?
Love Bella outfit and Akane <3
Forum Resident
#593 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 7:25 PM
>...And who is the unwanted guy behind the doors ?
Love Bella outfit and Akane <3

Behind the door is Owyn "The Winter King", in pic above getting his butt kicked by his gf. ) Bella's outfit, top and bottom I would have to find where I got those. I think the top may be from LorandiaSims? Boots are mine. Still have not reuploaded them... sorry. I really need to make time for doing that. And Akane's dress is an open bottom mini version of the EA China dress, stalled WIP. She is my current test model to check clipping of body and garment.
Forum Resident
#594 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 8:48 PM
Well, Lady decided to "capture the moment" while expecting another bundle of joy! PG13 version. Of course she is smiling, as she knew once she popped, she would turn over the diaper changing to Alice... a one eyed FemmeBot nanny/ protector, who was once the top general in the FemmeBot revolt of some time Into The Future!

Okay, having a nanny that can remove a man's liver with her bare hands might be somewhat convenient... But what kind of parent gives their peanut a Venus Princess Chucky doll??? OY!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#595 Old 10th Jan 2023 at 11:15 PM
I made a quick sim to test a hair mesh and I fell in love with her
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#596 Old 17th Feb 2023 at 1:41 PM
Just another demon, stalking innocent Sims...

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#597 Old 23rd Feb 2023 at 8:44 AM
Quistis Trepe, my ever favorite Final Fantasy girl...

Forum Resident
#598 Old 31st Mar 2023 at 9:24 PM
During an NHD remake of Sunset Valley, I recently gave Cornelia Goth a make over...

Also decided to make her a witch. )))
Screenshots
Test Subject
#599 Old 24th Apr 2023 at 9:02 PM
Some Girls from my game

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#600 Old 22nd Aug 2023 at 3:55 PM
A vampire/ witch, a 4000 year old Celtic demon, a Chosen werewolf and 2 psychopaths walk into a bar....

Screenshots

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Page 24 of 25