Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 3:26 AM Last edited by goderguy : 22nd Feb 2020 at 8:01 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default [RESOLVED] Platforms as flat roof
Recently, I successfully built a house with a thick flat roof using the platform-style foundation to thicken the roof. I started building another house and wanted to do the same thing, but no matter what foundation tool I choose, it will only give me a standard foundation-thick roof. I’m using the placeFrieze cheat. I thought there was a trick I was forgetting, so I went back to the first house, and same thing - now I can only get the thick foundation, not the platform. What caused this? I don’t want THAT thick of a roof. It’s very frustrating, and Googling and searching the forums here at MTS didn’t bring me any results. Please help! TIA.

goderguy
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
to place platform roofs, you dont need placefrieze cheat. in fact turn it off.

Turning it off didn’t work, but shutting down the game and restarting it did. I’ve seen other conversations about turning placefriezes off not working, so it appears to be a glitch of some sort. Thanks!

goderguy
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
That's strange, I suppose that is possible if you have other mods. However, it has always work just fine in my game. The few times it didn't? It is because I spelled friezes wrong. placefriezes, placefreizes, placefrieze, placefreize, etc... then there is either "false" or "off" placefriezes false, placefriezes off, etc... etc..

Obrigada as dicas ai... pessoas lindas n sabia q era so desligar valew a dicas bjs
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 11:31 AM