Replies: 108 (Who?), Viewed: 7863 times.
Page 5 of 5
Mad Poster
#101 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 1:42 AM
Watched a few blind ball unboxings from my favorite doll crafter\reviewer\influencer\content creator. Her voice is akin to a dog's in that she get powerfully emotional in her unboxings. I noted she was stoked over finding a miniature bag of diapers for her supermarket diorama.

She also made an unboxing, a clothes size comparison, and two custom dolls all in one video! That was a treat.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#102 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 11:03 PM
Despite being in a mood all day, the Kochi-Free is working. The dogs haven't been exploding from their butts all day. Since I've been cleaning everything and anything all day, I decided to strip the pillows downstairs. Nasty doesn't even begin to describe the color of the water when they were done with their several hour soak. When you can't see your gloved hand at the bottom of the vessel something is being soaked in, it's really gross and a sign that things like pillows ( or whatever was being soaked) need to be washed more often.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#103 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 12:44 AM
Yay for clean rugs!

If anybody is in the market for a good carpet cleaner, I've spent the past hour with the one I bought today and it works awesome. It is also simple to use, comes apart for easy cleaning, ect... https://www.homedepot.com/p/HOOVER-...2000G/312070528

What I don't recommend is that this be purchased from Amazon. While I was looking for a carpet cleaner, I started there. Every single review I read stated that Amazon is selling refurbished machines at full price. In the times of creeping crud running amok, I would suggest buying it from somewhere else. I did get mine from Home Depot. I ordered / purchased online and it was picked up from the store. Also, don't rent a carpet cleaner, ever! It is not only expensive cleaning carpet this way but worse than that, stores never clean those machines so you don't know what they've been used on last. Think things like bed bugs and other gross stuff that you don't want in your house, apartment...whatever.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#104 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 9:04 AM
Nothing. Not a got damn thing made my day today, or any day for that matter. I'm finding it really hard to find any type of joy anywhere. I try, I can fake it for about 10 minutes then I think "who the hell am I kidding" and give it up.

I may try fishing next.
Mad Poster
#105 Old 21st Aug 2021 at 9:10 PM
I got to see my family. My grandfather, Gramma Barb, Aunt Jeanne (one of my father's younger sisters) and cousin Matt, one of my younger cousins, (works in maintenance at an apartment building)

The only damper was my aunt Lucinda is now on dialysis 5 times daily and this being grim, may die soon because her health degraded quickly. So with that, my aunt Lucinda, a personal nurse to the family has handed the reins to Jeanne, who I mentioned earlier, also a nurse.

Mad Poster
#106 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 12:57 AM
Uncle William came by to grab hardware for wood and metal working and to gas the minivan full of wasps and yellowjackets (the latter of which are regarded by him as the assholes of the bug world).

His cat Leonidas has started to become extremely talkative and he's just as pushy as Gemini.

He also ended up in an auto accident and started have PTSD episodes on bridges. Actually, our family has that problem. My father can't stand bridges and my PTSD episodes were aggravated when my older sister triggered my first panic attack when I was 10 and a floating bridge temporarily let a ship pass but she said we were going to fall into the Puget Sound.

Mad Poster
#107 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 12:27 AM
For once, I'm not particularly disappointed.

I set up my new white bedsheets. I got to the age where you get tired of ruined bed linens and go for white as you can bleach it and not need to ruin a design.

I also received a coloring utensil swatch book. Yesterday, along with the linens and pillows, I received drinks, accessories for my drawing tablet, Kool-Aid sampler, index card box (Comes in handy when you make punch drinks from powdered concentrates) and I am awaiting my tablet due to Ida's flooding of NJ hampering of the postal service.

Mad Poster
#108 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 5:45 PM
Emergency scan today because baby hasn't grown in 2 weeks... nope, he's completely fine. He's breech though. Ugh and he has my brothers massive head (measuring 2 days ahead, whereas the rest of him is measuring 3 days behind). But otherwise completely healthy, and the Doctor isn't concerned about him being breech, he has plenty of time to naturally turn.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#109 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Emergency scan today because baby hasn't grown in 2 weeks... nope, he's completely fine. He's breech though. Ugh and he has my brothers massive head (measuring 2 days ahead, whereas the rest of him is measuring 3 days behind). But otherwise completely healthy, and the Doctor isn't concerned about him being breech, he has plenty of time to naturally turn.

I'm glad everything went fine with your appointment.
Page 5 of 5