Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Flea Market (works as a consignment shop)

by Guardgian Posted 9th Oct 2010 at 10:17 PM - Updated 12th Jan 2012 at 7:02 PM by Guardgian

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#26 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 9:28 PM
Very nice! I was just wishing for more Ambitions lots, since they have to be added to every town (and no, the default EA ones don't cut it, especially since they're always positioned wrong ). I almost never download lots, but I'm snapping this one up
Instructor
THANKS POST
#27 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 12:55 AM
What a fantastic and atmospheric idea for a consignment store Great job, Guardgian
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 10:06 AM
viewing the pictures of this lot completely took my breath away.. will definitely download this and place it in my town! hope you'll be able to fully utilise future expansion packs for this lot too!

thank you for such a wonderful creation! (:
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#29 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 2:03 PM
Gorgeous and created with such attention to detail. Love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 8:42 PM
What a great idea! I can't wait to send my sim here to explore! Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#31 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 6:45 PM
This looks great! Good work.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 3:32 PM
Thank you all so much... You've made my day with all your nice comments
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 10:01 PM
Very nicely done. Just like a real flea market. I will enjoy having this in my game. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 12:10 PM
thank you i love this lot
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 4:58 PM
Brilliant!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 12:17 PM
I totally love this Flea Market! I just wish, I knew what to do with a consignment store in my Game... I actually have installed Ambitions but never was in that Store. But I downloaded the Flea Market anyway - maybe I find an use for it or just let my Sims visit it for fun...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#37 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 12:11 PM Last edited by Guardgian : 31st Dec 2010 at 3:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by trüffelschaf
I totally love this Flea Market! I just wish, I knew what to do with a consignment store in my Game... I actually have installed Ambitions but never was in that Store. But I downloaded the Flea Market anyway - maybe I find an use for it or just let my Sims visit it for fun...

You can sell there the creations of your sims (inventions, sculptures, stones they find with the digger or anything else you want as fruits, fishes etc.) That's one of the way your sims get money as independant workers in Ambitions.

Have fun !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 12:06 PM
Ohh, I can sell that there? Now I know what to do there, I always sold my Creations and what i've got through the buy mode... Fantastic if I can do it ingame in a Shop, maybe I'll even get better Prices for them? Because I sure have independant workers but never had an Idea that I can sell their stuff there... Thanks alot, you somehow opened my eyes... And again: That Lot is just gorgeous!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 2:04 AM
What a wonderful lot! I never look at Sims3 lots, too much heart ache because my computer can't run it, but I saw this and had to take a peek. I love a good flea market in RL and you have captured it in great detail.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#40 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 4:15 AM
Guardgian, this lot looks fantastic! Fun, active, pretty. I can't wait to send my Sims here for some fun. Good job ! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 11:01 PM
My game is the the latest version (through Steam) : Sims 3/WA/AMB/LN/GEN 1.24.

When I try to install this wonderful looking lot, I get a warning in the EA launcher, mentioning dependencies on an EP or SP I don't seem to have. Yet, according to the download instructions, I only need WA and AMB, and no other custom content (which is also why I downloaded it to beginw with).

Is there something I'm really missing, or is the launcher acting up again ?

I really would like to take advantage of your flea-market, it looks so much quainter than the EA consignment store.

Any advice/help would be welcome.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittenpaw
My game is the the latest version (through Steam) : Sims 3/WA/AMB/LN/GEN 1.24.

When I try to install this wonderful looking lot, I get a warning in the EA launcher, mentioning dependencies on an EP or SP I don't seem to have. Yet, according to the download instructions, I only need WA and AMB, and no other custom content (which is also why I downloaded it to beginw with).

Is there something I'm really missing, or is the launcher acting up again ?

I really would like to take advantage of your flea-market, it looks so much quainter than the EA consignment store.

Any advice/help would be welcome.

Weird ! I confirm that the requested EP are only 3/WA/AMB. No SP is used on this lot and no CC. Though I also had sometimes some warning on missing EP/SP for a lot as it was not true. I personally kept on installing the lot, knowing that, the game is automatically replacing missing SP objects or CC objects with some objects that are in our games. But here this is not the case, so I don't understand why you get this launcher warning. My launcher sometimes is not working so well so I try again and it works.

Good luck and thanks for your nice comment
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 1:41 AM
Thank you for your reply, Guardgian

I installed your mod to my game yesterday, and have had no issues so far. I guess the EA launcher is really not to be trusted, and I am glad I ignored its warning.

I am definitely looking forwards to more of your gorgeous creations, like this one.

Please have a nice day ^^
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#44 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 9:46 AM Last edited by Guardgian : 13th Dec 2011 at 5:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kittenpaw
Thank you for your reply, Guardgian

I installed your mod to my game yesterday, and have had no issues so far. I guess the EA launcher is really not to be trusted, and I am glad I ignored its warning.

I am definitely looking forwards to more of your gorgeous creations, like this one.

Please have a nice day ^^

Happy to know you could install the lot ! Thanks for telling me.

By lack of time I have stopped posting here at MTS for the time being.
I wish you a nice day too
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 8:12 PM
Ow, it's like the church area when there's a saint's day,
so nice!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#46 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 10:27 PM Last edited by desiree101 : 14th Dec 2011 at 4:19 PM.
What an excellent flea market, Guardgian! Thank you. I installed it and sims came immediately - man, they really wanted something new! I added the Relics and General store registers too just to see how many would turn up; I counted 20 sims in one go so far! Excellent lot! Keep creating!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 3:19 AM
wow, this is AMAZING, thank you so much for this , thumbs up!! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 3:44 AM
This is so wonderful. I want to GO there. I mean really go. Me not me Sims
!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 1:17 AM
thanks a lot
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 4:55 PM
this is sooo exciting! I really wanted a lot that i can use the savvy sellers set with, now I can have a real flea market!!! if I use the register for both savvy seller and on regular consignment register then I can bulldoze the old boring EA consignment store and just use this! :-)
Page 2 of 3