Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Flora

by ung999 Posted 10th Aug 2011 at 5:36 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2011 at 12:09 AM by ung999

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 81 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 4:44 PM
If it is possible, could someone have this house in their sims 3 world without the fast lane stuff pack and outdoor living pack? I was wondering, since they are just stuff packs and they have mostly no effect on interactions, unlike world adventures and late night for example (i don't own those stuff packs; yet ).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kitkat123abc
If it is possible, could someone have this house in their sims 3 world without the fast lane stuff pack and outdoor living pack? I was wondering, since they are just stuff packs and they have mostly no effect on interactions, unlike world adventures and late night for example (i don't own those stuff packs; yet ).

It still works if you don 't have that two stuff packs, which will be replaced by the base game stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 1:22 PM
Bravo to the creator of Villa Flora. Quality work is what it is.. Marvelous...
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:47 AM
I don't even know where to begin commenting on this. It's one of the nicest S3 lots I've ever seen...I only wish my stupid graphics card would run something of this size!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 9:47 PM
its really fantastic. i regret now not having all EP's )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 9:42 AM Last edited by ung999 : 23rd Oct 2011 at 10:04 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by greenismeen
This looks exactly like my house on the exchange : http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=1498549 except you have redone it amazingly so i shall not fret my thieving friend. I am envious of your execution that i must say again amazing!

Don't say I redone and stole your house which I would never do that. All my creations are original and created by myself and I've never seen your house on the exchange until now you've given me the link. If you said that they look alike but I don't think so, the plan I use can be found here:

http://www.dreamhomesource.com/span...s_DHSW73230.hwx

If you were using the same plan, you owe me an apologize!
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 12:24 PM
Cool thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 8:51 AM
Fantastic!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 7:25 PM
I Absulutly adore this place and im going to download it the moment i get my laptop up and running again :D
Mad Poster
#60 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 2:44 PM
OMG I didn't realize you were here! :wub: This lot is AMAZING, and Green really IS mean to have said you were Thieving, and then being rude on top of it when you called him on it. >_< Ha ha, he used the same plan too! But yes: yours is STUNNING--I LOVE IT!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Thanks for giving us that link to the House Plans site--they've got some really gorgeous ideas over there--great for when I start running out!
Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 11:31 AM
this is brilliant - it's the only house that's made me consider reinstalling WA!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 8:33 PM
oh wow. I don't have sims 3, sadly, but this is AMAZING!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 6:58 AM
very nice
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#64 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 3:58 AM
WOW, just.... WOW
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 8:14 PM
Wooow...WOOOOOW !!! I still can't believe that You create that!!! It's wonderful!!!
Test Subject
#66 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 10:38 AM
This is amazing, but to heavy for my game. I can't build and it's loading is very very long.
So it is impossible to play for me.
Test Subject
#67 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 10:54 PM
Ung - i like it! I love too this house - http://www.thehousedesigners.com/plan/the-shera-1888/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 3:22 AM
This is gorgeous. You can really tell how much effort you must have taken to build and decorate this. It has to be one of the best houses I've seen on the site. I'm so jealous, because this lot will probably make my terrible computer implode in protest.
Test Subject
#69 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 5:25 PM
Your villa makes an awesome atmosphere! Can't wait to see it in my game :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 1:55 AM
I must admit that I don't say "thanks" nearly as often as I should. I'm guilty of downloading and then running off to play. But I had to let you know how wonderful this creation is. I've played with it now for a few days. Of course it makes things a tad slower, which is to be expected. But it's worth it to me to have stunning decorations, garden, and floorplan that has all the sims in town envious. It's decorated perfectly. I can tell that every color, pattern, and piece of furniture was carefully chosen and placed. I have 2 guys who are a couple living in the guest house and working in the vineyard, and a house maid/nanny who takes care of the two kids while the mom and dad slave away at their jobs to pay for their lavish surroundings...lol. Thanks for bringing so much enjoyment to the game for others!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 10:34 PM
Help, I placed the Villa on a 60x60 lot, and it gets stuck on processing. Any help? Please.. The Villa looks amazing and I really want to use it. thanks for the help..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 5:55 PM
I can already imagine Ezio climbing this villa and doing a Leap of Faith
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 1:36 PM
Really Good!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 8:56 PM
This is one of my all-time favorite houses. Thank you for making such a beautiful lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 8:14 AM
It so beautiful, I like it ,Thank you so much !
Page 3 of 6