Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Flora

by ung999 Posted 10th Aug 2011 at 5:36 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2011 at 12:09 AM by ung999

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 81 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 2:44 PM
I normally don't download lots very often, but I had to make an exception to this one. I love it!! It's one of my fave houses ever!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#77 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 2:29 AM
:O so beautiful I wonder if I could put a horse in the back...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 11:23 PM
This is one of the most beautiful and well designed houses I've ever seen. And I don't just mean on The Sims either - I mean just houses in general. Fantastic work. If you aren't being paid a fortune to design these things in real life, then you should be.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 3:20 PM
This is realy good

butifull house

respect
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 12:28 AM
Is it bad that I look at this an automatically think drug lord?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 10th May 2012 at 4:27 PM
that very awesome and wonderful i have so many thanks for ur shared.
aww i cant wait to live there xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 24th May 2012 at 8:15 AM
Been looking for one of these for ages! Thanks so much! - LionsGoRAWR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 2:38 PM
Where do houses go? What file in Sims 3?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#84 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PaigeRich
Where do houses go? What file in Sims 3?

Download and unzip the file to The Sims 3\download folder; start the launcher and install it. You will find the house in the house bin/library in game. Hope this helps! :P
Test Subject
#85 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 8:35 AM Last edited by WillGotti : 2nd Jul 2012 at 10:37 AM.
I really love your homes but I can't use the two that I downloaded. This one and Timber Living make my game hang. It just says "processing" and stays that way for a while until I have to reboot my computer. This one even distorted the graphics and did the whole blinking bit. I have a 2011 MacBook Pro. I know my system is well over spec. I downloaded a BIG house from another site bigger than this one and the game at least let me place the lot. I have no problem with other CC from here and I don't even have that much.

EDIT:
I found the problem. I just used Delphy's Dashboard in Mono. The Appaloossa Plains object file was corrupted. I'd never played it up to that point and it loaded fine. I don't know if this house corrupted it but I think it did. It was the first one I tried to add to the town when everything went wonky.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 6:34 PM
Wow, really like!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WillGotti
I really love your homes but I can't use the two that I downloaded. This one and Timber Living make my game hang. It just says "processing" and stays that way for a while until I have to reboot my computer. This one even distorted the graphics and did the whole blinking bit. I have a 2011 MacBook Pro. I know my system is well over spec. I downloaded a BIG house from another site bigger than this one and the game at least let me place the lot. I have no problem with other CC from here and I don't even have that much.

EDIT:
I found the problem. I just used Delphy's Dashboard in Mono. The Appaloossa Plains object file was corrupted. I'd never played it up to that point and it loaded fine. I don't know if this house corrupted it but I think it did. It was the first one I tried to add to the town when everything went wonky.

Thank you for enjoying my houses! I just downloaded this house and installed fine in my game and it wasn't corrupted as you said. I'm sorry that you couldn't install it. Hope you fix this problem soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 11:01 PM
Wow is a beautiful home i wish i could play the sims 3 XD only to play in thies house
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 3:14 AM
you should win a design award for this creation. It is awesome. Thankyou so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 10:45 PM
WOW, it's really creative! Too bad I don't have all addons.
Test Subject
#91 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 7:09 AM
Default Downloading
If I don't have the Stuff expansion pack, will I still have a successful download or will it not work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#92 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oliviak209
If I don't have the Stuff expansion pack, will I still have a successful download or will it not work?

If you don't have the stuff pack, the stuff I used in this pack will missing and you can still download the lot; but if you don't have the expansion pack you couldn't install it successfully.
Test Subject
#93 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 8:16 AM
I used your house in my game and everything is fine except the ground of this house is lower than the road. Can you show me where to place this house to fix this problem because I hate that my sims can't access to the house through the front gate.
Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#94 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 4:26 PM
Ung I have to say this lot is huge, beautiful, artistic and graceful! *downloads.*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#95 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by taviamichcharm
I used your house in my game and everything is fine except the ground of this house is lower than the road. Can you show me where to place this house to fix this problem because I hate that my sims can't access to the house through the front gate.
Thanks in advance.

I built this house in Riverview, 340 River Blossom Hills Drive. Please place the lot in this area to see if it's okay. Thanks for enjoying my house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 11:57 AM
This is my first post on this forum!!

I have to tell you that this is the most beautiful lot i have seen in Sims yet!
I fancied myself a builder till i saw this. Awesome job!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#97 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 8:59 AM
I can't remember the last time I saw a house I liked this much...this is going straight into my favourites!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
#98 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ung999
I built this house in Riverview, 340 River Blossom Hills Drive. Please place the lot in this area to see if it's okay. Thanks for enjoying my house!

I placed the house on this lot (i had to move Lessen's house to another place) , but the road is still lower than the house's ground. What should I do know? Do you have this problem
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#99 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by taviamichcharm
I placed the house on this lot (i had to move Lessen's house to another place) , but the road is still lower than the house's ground. What should I do know? Do you have this problem

It'll getting better if you download and install the hosue again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 2:41 AM
I feel that you should credit the architect of this house, or the website that you copied the floorplan from in your main post - its only fair.

Though you spent some time and added the landscaping and servant's quarters - the actual house is not your design, and its unfair to not applaud the days/weeks of work that the original architect spent on this home.

Not worthy of a feature, in my opinion, as nothing was originated by you (other than landscaping and interior design).

With all of that said - you did an AMAZING job with the recreation.
Specifically the covered entrance/courtyard that has the sloping half wall - great stuff.
Page 4 of 6