Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Llama Foods Supermarket

by joandsarah77 Posted 26th Oct 2018 at 7:44 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2019 at 4:28 AM by joandsarah77

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Sep 2020 at 1:10 PM
Hi, joandsarah77. The lot crashes every time I enter the lot. I've downloaded all the necessary CC and tried removing some it from my downloads folder to see if it was due to having installed too much CC at once but the issue persists and the game crashes every time. Can you help with this?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Sep 2020 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by billabum
Hi, joandsarah77. The lot crashes every time I enter the lot. I've downloaded all the necessary CC and tried removing some it from my downloads folder to see if it was due to having installed too much CC at once but the issue persists and the game crashes every time. Can you help with this?

I answered your PM, the only thing I can think of is to try downloading it again. I use it myself and have not had an issue.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 10:05 AM
I love the signs and the idea of the supermarket, but is this compatible with te sims 4? and if not are you working on that or willing to cause i deffently would download it!
Page 2 of 2