Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 12:38 AM
Default Favorite Downloads opening images, not downloads
This is really a minor issue, but it's something I've been tripped up by repeatedly (and I finally remembered to mention something about it!)- when looking at a user's "Favorite Downloads", clicking on the thumbnail images alongside the list doesn't actually take you to the page for that download, it only opens the image itself in a new window. I don't imagine this is ever what someone is expecting to be linked to, so if possible it seems worth correcting!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
This is really a minor issue, but it's something I've been tripped up by repeatedly (and I finally remembered to mention something about it!)- when looking at a user's "Favorite Downloads", clicking on the thumbnail images alongside the list doesn't actually take you to the page for that download, it only opens the image itself in a new window. I don't imagine this is ever what someone is expecting to be linked to, so if possible it seems worth correcting!

Hello @Zarathustra
I clicked on one of your favourite downloads to check; but when I click on the image it opens the download page and does not open on a new window.
It may well be fixed since you posted; if not it might be something in your settings that you have chosen to open in a new window.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 11:04 AM
Hey there,

Wow, that page hasn't been looked at for... 6 years (judging by the last modification date on the template). It's a wonder nobody pointed this out before :P

Anyway, confirmed that the thumbnail was indeed going to the image (note this is on the profile page, clicking on the tab Favourite Downloads when viewing another users profile), and this is now fixed.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Hey there,

Wow, that page hasn't been looked at for... 6 years (judging by the last modification date on the template). It's a wonder nobody pointed this out before :P

Anyway, confirmed that the thumbnail was indeed going to the image (note this is on the profile page, clicking on the tab Favourite Downloads when viewing another users profile), and this is now fixed.

Haha, like I said, it was only a very minor issue, but thanks for fixing it!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.