Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 5:32 AM Last edited by NimaSims : 24th Jan 2022 at 8:15 PM.
Default Is Brandi A Good Mother or Bad Mother?
In your game, do you consider/make Brandi a good or bad mother?

For mine so far, she seems to be more of a bad mother... Getting fear to change diaper for her baby (Babies do that Brandi) and she's gotten pregnant with two random men making me loathe taking care of them since such a close pregnancy and decided to keep it because Brandi has the want to have a baby, which made her neglect her kids. Also for some reason her fun motive drops a lot, or maybe it's because I notice it more on Brandi.
I made Dustin be furious with her with the two random pregnancy, because they barely could afford anything and Dustin has to take care of them, while the whole house is a mess. I do headcanon the type of bad mother Brandi would be is the type who romanticize marriage and having easy kids, perhaps why her fast marriage with Skip even though he's a romance sim, so I didn't change her primary aspiration, but did add secondary romance so- well, the gifts the dates gives can just be sold to make money.

This one is canon, but people can interpert it on their own about how Brandi is doing (I am not saying my own headcanon is canon, I meant the memories are canon). I noticed her memory in game that she quit her job after Skip died, leaving her teen son to be the breadwinner- I think if she were to quit before Skip died it would've make her seem better, but she quit even though I think she could've afford a nanny with her last job, or maybe at least get a promotion, but maybe getting a promotion did used to be hard before the player came, not sure, this is the second character that I noticed have odd level jobs (first being Mary Sue because she seems to be in politics for a long while but only at level 2, and Brandi has high skills to be in whatever middle-high level in culinary but is only at level 2), eh, it's something out there for the people to decide.

Also, I am not saying Brandi is a bad mother canonically, I'm asking of what happened to your game, and sharing what in my game she is. (I decided to add this part because I see people misunderstand thinking I'm saying Brandi is a bad mother overall, but nah, I'm just like meh to her, though I do loathe her motive drops heheh)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 7:19 AM
I my last game she made children to extract government wellfare payments, and her sons later founded a crime family of robbers. Brandi influenced Dustin to beat up Angela to keep the boy for herself at home. She never changed a diaper and hosed down babies directly in the sink.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 7:37 AM
I play her as initially (i've actually been wondering what I want to do with her and think i've only recently figured it out) as having fallen in grief, which I can relate to all too well. Struggling but not because she doesn't care, because she's hurting. Unfortunately that's left Dustin to do a lot to keep them afloat. But (i've only played one round with her so far, mon-thurs) I did have her start writing a novel, so she's going to try. Hopefully they'll have a better life ahead.

My Simblr
He/They
Alchemist
#5 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 12:36 PM
Last time I played adult Brandi, I intended for her to be a wonderful mother, but she wasn't great. She went on to have four more boys and she did love spending time with them, but she played favorites. Dustin tried to turn his life around and asked her to help him learn to study, and she said no. It was like she'd already written him off. She didn't really start treating him well until he gave her a granddaughter.

She had twins right after the scripted son, so the three of them, and Beau were in college around the same time. Every day she rolled wants to call Beau in college. She never rolled them for the other boys, not even after Beau graduated.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 12:42 PM
I tend to play her as a good mother caught up in a bad scenario because in my eyes that's what she really is. I don't think she's inherently bad at being a mother, she obviously cares for her children, it is just hard for her to be both a bread winner and parent simultaneously.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 12:50 PM
I'd call her an indifferent mother-but you have to take into consideration (as noted above) that she had just lost her husband, and found herself to be pregnant by him again. She often wants to have another child anyway, if for no other reason than to keep a reminder of her late husband.
Grief does strange things to you, even if one is a pixel.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 2:29 PM
In all of my games, Brandi usually rolls a want to get a job and start trying to take the load off Dustin a little once Broke baby number 3 arrives. I think she's a good mom, just grief stricken. I think for a long time she had a hard time even getting out of bed in the morning. And then, of course, she has this 'Skip's not coming back and these kids need me' moment and gets back to doing her best to provide despite the circumstances.

In my newest Playthrough of Pleasantview, Brandi dies due to complications with Baby 3's pregnancy and Dustin is left to raise two kids under the age of 4 by himself. His grades start tanking even further than they did before and he loses his job because he doesn't have time to pay attention to school. I imagine a lot of that resentment he had for Brandi goes away when he realizes just how tough of a position she was in.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 2:30 PM
Brandi is a woman under a great deal of stress who has children. I don't think labeling someone in her situation a good or bad anything is really useful. So much depends on what resources are available to her (including the player, personality points, and mods) and how one defines parenting as good or bad. Are you a good parent if all your resources are sufficient to keep a child safe, well fed, and clothed, but not to make them feel loved? What if one child feels loved, safe, and fed but another does not? If the only option for keeping the kids alive to adulthood is to marry a man who turns out to be abusive, where is the opportunity to be a good parent? If the only jobs available involve long hours and low pay, much of which is eaten up by babysitting fees, is it good or bad to have one? What if she is too emotionally and physically fragile to perform the work, is it better to quit and figure out how to get by on less money or to push herself to keep on, risking permanent disability and an inability to keep up with her children's needs? If you wreck yourself you wreck your children. Would a good mother put children she can't care for up for adoption? Is it being a bad mother to be unable to bring oneself to part from them?

Write your backstory and interpret your gameplay however you want to; but bad choices do not make a bad person; especially when all available choices are bad.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#10 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 3:51 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 24th Jan 2022 at 4:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
bad choices do not make a bad person; especially when all available choices are bad.
Brandi is in a truly terrible predicament at the start of the game. Her husband has died suddenly in suspicious circumstances, leaving her pregnant with a third child, when she already has a toddler to look after. In addition to the pain of bereavement, because his death was sudden and unexplained, there is a police investigation, and she finds herself a suspect. (Spouses always are suspects.) Because of the investigation, she's not allowed to get the pool filled in, so she has to look out on it every day -- a constant reminder of what happened there. In addition to all this, her teenage son has got into some very bad company (I don't mean Angela!) and is clearly going off the rails. I wouldn't dare to call a woman in her circumstances a bad mother.

Quote: Originally posted by IgglyBuff
Brandi dies due to complications with Baby 3's pregnancy and Dustin is left to raise two kids under the age of 4 by himself. His grades start tanking even further than they did before and he loses his job because he doesn't have time to pay attention to school. I imagine a lot of that resentment he had for Brandi goes away when he realizes just how tough of a position she was in.
Might Angela be able to help in some way? I believe she really cares about Dustin.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 4:19 PM
My take is that Brandi is grief stricken and scared of doing it on her own. Skip was the provider of the family and now he's gone she isn't sure how to manage with 3 children to raise. I interpret fear of changing diapers as postpartum depression (though honestly who does enjoy changing diapers?) I think she's a good mother, just stretched very thin right now.

I have a soft spot for Brandi. I grew up poor, one of 6 children, with a single mother in a 2 bedroom house. A lot of the time I had to raise myself, or my younger siblings but I know my Mum meant well. She just didn't have the time to do it all and spend all her time with us, so the older ones (me and my sister) picked up the slack. Thats why I like to get the Brokes out of that trailer ASAP and work on Dustin's grades to get him to college. I marry Brandi off to Darren. Neither has any professional job (Darren paints and Brandi raises children) but they always make ends meet, and their children never go without. They have a great relationship with all 11 of their children, 18 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#12 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 4:33 PM
Honestly Brandi is one of the few Sims in Pleasant View I don't have a solid opinion on or a solid character/motivations in mind, so I've played her as both a good and a bad mother in the past.

As far as gameplay goes, from what I can remember, Brandi has a difficult pregnancy that drags her needs into the red and so the player has to devote a lot of her time to looking after her needs, leaving Dustin in the role of looking after Beau and bringing a little bit of money into the house.

Story-wise, Brandi also strikes me as the kind of person who haven't been thought proper management of time and resources, (hence the number of rather expensive furniture in their tiny trailer) so now that she's all on her own she is facing some problems. But beyond that...

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Instructor
#13 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 4:51 PM
In my game she rolled a want to get a job, and since I have a mod that gives choice between full time and part time I gave her a part time job in medical so that she'd still have a lot of time at home. That + Dustin gave the house enough funds to hire a nanny whenever they were both gone. Then when Dustin went to uni, Beau was a teen, and unborn baby was a child, Brandi married Darren Dreamer. She rolled a want to quit her job pretty quickly after the wedding, so I let her, because they'd be able to get by on Darren's art. They had two children of their own and she was pregnant again all one after the other, and of course pregnant sims' needs drop quite fast so she was almost always asleep or relaxing in the bath. This meant that caring for the two new toddlers largely fell on Darren whenever Beau was at school.
Now being in a poor mood because you're pregnant doesn't make someone a bad mother... but I suppose one could argue that constantly wanting to be pregnant each and every time the previous child is born could be considered as such. Because then there winds up more children than resources and intentionally wanting a child into an already unsuitable environment has to be considered bad parenting. The problem isn't wanting to have loads of kids, but having said kids in rapid succession.

Of course it's my decision as the player when to fulfill her baby wants. I could've had them wait a few days if I wanted to but I always do it as soon as the sim has the want because I feel like that's when they want it.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 5:11 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 24th Jan 2022 at 5:27 PM.
I don't consider Brandi bad, (although she or her son supposedly killed Skip...) I just interpret her as a sim that makes very bad decisions xD Although everything depends on my game, sometimes I make things go well for her.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 6:38 PM
I don't think Brandi is a bad mother, just one that makes a ton of mistakes. I interpret her as not being good with money, not knowing how to handle Dustin acting out, and generally unprepared to be a single mother. Dustin acting out pushes Brandi away, but Dustin wants attention from Brandi. It's a self defeating cycle. Brandi has some expensive items that she could sell in order to get a job and hire a nanny while she's at work. I don't think that she doesn't want to work, but that she's not sure how she's going to work and teach her younger kids their skills, so she relies on Dustin to bring in money which is not good for their relationship. I also suspect that Brandi is grieving her husband's death and is not there for her kids. As a result, Dustin gets bad grades and Beau doesn't know any of his toddler skills.

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
Last time I played adult Brandi, I intended for her to be a wonderful mother, but she wasn't great. She went on to have four more boys and she did love spending time with them, but she played favorites. Dustin tried to turn his life around and asked her to help him learn to study, and she said no. It was like she'd already written him off. She didn't really start treating him well until he gave her a granddaughter.

She had twins right after the scripted son, so the three of them, and Beau were in college around the same time. Every day she rolled wants to call Beau in college. She never rolled them for the other boys, not even after Beau graduated.

Four more- how do you even manage with that when I can't afford to take care of two- I wanted to go send the kids off somewhere but Brandi has no one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonasn
I my last game she made children to extract government wellfare payments, and her sons later founded a crime family of robbers. Brandi influenced Dustin to beat up Angela to keep the boy for herself at home. She never changed a diaper and hosed down babies directly in the sink.

Oh- oh sounds chaotic, how did you get the family of robbers? I want in on more chaos in my game (other than Olive killing people)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aspersim
My headcannon of the entire Broke Household is? that they want to live wealthy and the good life but can't afford to, Bradi Broke don't spend her household's money vary well hence why they probally became so broke in the first place, first off they have a $ ยง1,750 pinball machine, and a pizza and an over $1,500 in ground pool when you first start the game in Pleasantview, they really don't manage their money well in my opinion. Brandi also has a vary expensive double bed, as for Brandi Broke's fun well she her personality is quite playfull that means that that particualr sim will lose fun faster than other sims who have less playfull points

If you want a sim that wont have their needs go down vary fast. I recommend a shy "low outgoing setting", moderately active. "mid active setting" neat "high neat point setting" and "low playful" serious and a sim with a lot of nice points,

Outgoing sims will lose Social more faster. Sloppy sims lose Hygiene faster. extremely active sims lose energy faster and lazy sims gain energy back slower. Playfull sims lose fun faster. and mean sims lose all mood bars faster that nicer sims

If you guys really want a challenge they create a bunch of outgoing, sloppy, playful active and mean toddlers in your game that way lol your always going to have to manage their needs

trust me on a sim mood challenge I used to play the sims 1 a TON back in the day and that game is REALLY HARD, keeping the sims mood bars up

plus sims work every single day AND don't get their hunger bar raised as work either and make less money then sims 2 sims

And it can take 7 sim hours to raise the social bar while all the other needs decay rapidly. plus the hunger satisfaction is handled the same way in the sims 2 as it is in the sims one requiring 3 or meals to raise the hunger bar, AND you need 3 cooking points in the sims 1 or you are guaranteed to start a fire while a sim is cooking.

And you can't just talk on the phone in the sims 1 because sims don't want to talk most times they will get into an argument and hang up the phone.

Ooh, I never knew this motive thing was also influenced by personality, no wonder I just loathe having to take care of Brandi's fun need (fun is my least favorite motive to gain with how long it takes)

And yeah, noticed how somehow they have a pinball machine and Brandi expensive bed, though people does think Skip could've stole it or brought it or something. It's up to the player of course, I think it's interesting that the kind of backstory of Skip getting the arcade makes Dustin having to let it go for money but can't somewhat more interesting. Also, the apple lady above the bed has the description of it being some rare painting, which is interesting, I wonder what headcanons can be made with that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IgglyBuff
In all of my games, Brandi usually rolls a want to get a job and start trying to take the load off Dustin a little once Broke baby number 3 arrives. I think she's a good mom, just grief stricken. I think for a long time she had a hard time even getting out of bed in the morning. And then, of course, she has this 'Skip's not coming back and these kids need me' moment and gets back to doing her best to provide despite the circumstances.

In my newest Playthrough of Pleasantview, Brandi dies due to complications with Baby 3's pregnancy and Dustin is left to raise two kids under the age of 4 by himself. His grades start tanking even further than they did before and he loses his job because he doesn't have time to pay attention to school. I imagine a lot of that resentment he had for Brandi goes away when he realizes just how tough of a position she was in.

Seems sweet what happened to Brandi taking care of them. I had thought Brandi can be a good mother when raising her children like this, but well- no gameplay is alike. I kinda wished she could be a better mother in my game and getting to work at a salon I made.
And they didn't get taken by social service when Brandi died?
Forum Resident
#20 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 7:09 PM
I don't think Brandi is a terrible mother at all, just someone stuck in terrible circumstances. Her husband died, so understandably she's grieving.

In my game after Unborn Baby Broke was born, she rolled the want for a job, so got one in Culinary and began helping Dustin out with income. She fell in love with Darren, married him, and moved in with him. Unborn Baby Broke, who I called Skipp (I've mentioned him quite a bit), was a toddler at the time, so grew up calling Darren "Dad," which was a little awkward for Dustin and Beau, but they understood that the only Dad he knew was Darren.

Darren continued his painting and was really good with the boys, even helping Skipp with one of his toddler skills. Brandi climbed up in the Culinary Career and gave as much time to the boys as she could, she even treated Dirk as her own son. They had two children called David and Daisy, who were happy children. Dustin and Dirk went to college, marrying their girlfriends and settling down with jobs. Beau experienced grief in his teen years due to his teenage sweetheart, Lucy Burb, dying in a fire and didn't get over her until his mid-adulthood; he got married to a coworker his mother introduced him to. Skipp grew up to be the Mayor. David works in medicine and Daisy in games.

Darren died of old age and Brandi died in a fire as an elder, but she did setup after getting over her initial grief. As for her fear of changing nappies, that's because she's sloppy Besides, I've never met anyone who loves changing nappies.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 7:18 PM Last edited by NimaSims : 24th Jan 2022 at 7:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Brandi is a woman under a great deal of stress who has children. I don't think labeling someone in her situation a good or bad anything is really useful. So much depends on what resources are available to her (including the player, personality points, and mods) and how one defines parenting as good or bad. Are you a good parent if all your resources are sufficient to keep a child safe, well fed, and clothed, but not to make them feel loved? What if one child feels loved, safe, and fed but another does not? If the only option for keeping the kids alive to adulthood is to marry a man who turns out to be abusive, where is the opportunity to be a good parent? If the only jobs available involve long hours and low pay, much of which is eaten up by babysitting fees, is it good or bad to have one? What if she is too emotionally and physically fragile to perform the work, is it better to quit and figure out how to get by on less money or to push herself to keep on, risking permanent disability and an inability to keep up with her children's needs? If you wreck yourself you wreck your children. Would a good mother put children she can't care for up for adoption? Is it being a bad mother to be unable to bring oneself to part from them?

Write your backstory and interpret your gameplay however you want to; but bad choices do not make a bad person; especially when all available choices are bad.

I'm not saying she's a bad mother from her backstory, that can be what anyone interpert it as, but perhaps my second paragraph can confuse people because it's seems like a continuation of the first paragraph and I don't write things coherently I noticed. Maybe there doesn't need to be a reason for her to quit, maybe there is, they're characters in a game and it's like that. I've just thought Brandi as a sim, not a human being.

Though, I can get Brandi to be a good mom if she is in a game, I don't really lean one way or the other just decided to make my current Brandi bad because- why not-
I'm saying she's a bad mother in my game due to her getting pregnant twice and neglecting the children, and so my Brandi is the kind to romanticize having kids but not raising them in my game, it feels like it fits a family sim.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
Honestly Brandi is one of the few Sims in Pleasant View I don't have a solid opinion on or a solid character/motivations in mind, so I've played her as both a good and a bad mother in the past.

As far as gameplay goes, from what I can remember, Brandi has a difficult pregnancy that drags her needs into the red and so the player has to devote a lot of her time to looking after her needs, leaving Dustin in the role of looking after Beau and bringing a little bit of money into the house.

Story-wise, Brandi also strikes me as the kind of person who haven't been thought proper management of time and resources, (hence the number of rather expensive furniture in their tiny trailer) so now that she's all on her own she is facing some problems. But beyond that...

For me, Brandi is the kind of sim I can either love or hate, depending on how I play which is funny cause I can just change my opinion just by the way I play but still chose the bad option. Though, I especially loathe taking care of her needs while pregnant and getting Beau to toddler skill all up, it just makes me wonder- what is the use for toddler skills anyways?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalFlame360
I don't think Brandi is a terrible mother at all, just someone stuck in terrible circumstances. Her husband died, so understandably she's grieving.

In my game after Unborn Baby Broke was born, she rolled the want for a job, so got one in Culinary and began helping Dustin out with income. She fell in love with Darren, married him, and moved in with him. Unborn Baby Broke, who I called Skipp (I've mentioned him quite a bit), was a toddler at the time, so grew up calling Darren "Dad," which was a little awkward for Dustin and Beau, but they understood that the only Dad he knew was Darren.

Darren continued his painting and was really good with the boys, even helping Skipp with one of his toddler skills. Brandi climbed up in the Culinary Career and gave as much time to the boys as she could, she even treated Dirk as her own son. They had two children called David and Daisy, who were happy children. Dustin and Dirk went to college, marrying their girlfriends and settling down with jobs. Beau experienced grief in his teen years due to his teenage sweetheart, Lucy Burb, dying in a fire and didn't get over her until his mid-adulthood; he got married to a coworker his mother introduced him to. Skipp grew up to be the Mayor. David works in medicine and Daisy in games.

Darren died of old age and Brandi died in a fire as an elder, but she did setup after getting over her initial grief. As for her fear of changing nappies, that's because she's sloppy Besides, I've never met anyone who loves changing nappies.

I'm not saying Brandi is terrible, just asking what you did to her in your game. And yeah not a lot people likes changing diapers, but it's like the least you could expect when having a baby, instead of getting more baby wants, family sims.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 8:04 PM
The use of toddler skills:

All toddler skills: Fill wants, improve aspiration, and improve the relationship with the teacher, all at once.

Potty training: Diaper changing is a nasty chore, for player and for sim. If you pay attention and grab the kid for potty training at reasonable times (when the bar is less than half green, but not yet to orange), you can have it done in two days, and never have to change diapers once they grow to toddler. Once potty trained, toddlers will take themselves to the potty in good time unless they get stuck in with a toy) and they don't care if it's been emptied or not. Empty it after each potty training session till the skill's learned, and then never again till the kid grows up! I always, always potty train toddlers.

Learn to Walk: In a vanilla game, toddlers who can walk can also let themselves out of the crib!!!!!!! This saves so much hassle you won't believe it. I installed a mod that allows crib escape without learning to walk and I also added toddler beds so they could put themselves to bed as well as get up on their own, so I don't prioritize learning to walk unless there's an in-game reason to do it - parental want (I lock parental wants to teach skills), low aspiration toddler, character interpretation leading me to think that one parent or the other would value the motor skills proficiency allowed by walking. Valentine Hart, as a professional athlete, usually teaches toddlers in his house to walk so he can bond with them. The animation is cute and walking is faster than crawling. If teacher and toddler are both in a good place in motives and free time, it takes less than a day even without smart milk.

Learn to Talk: Adds talking socials to the toddler's repertoire, cute animation, best relationship boosts of the toddler skills except Nursery Rhyme. I don't prioritize it except as for walking. A Popularity sim or a professional writer is more likely in my games to teach talking because of the value placed on verbal skills. In some games I require talking before I allow nursery rhyme teaching, which:

Learn Nursery Rhyme: The only skill a child can teach a toddler and one of very few ways children in a vanilla game can interact with toddlers at all, which is so wrong I could scream. Once there's more than one child in the family I always restrict nursery rhyme teaching to older offspring. The animations are cute as heck and once it's learned, the toddler will not only roll wants to sing the nursery rhyme with someone, providing a quick fun-social-and-relationship building aspiration boost, but will sometimes amuse themself sitting on the floor singing to themself, which is just SQUEEEEE!

In a vanilla game, learning or not learning any of these skills has no affect on a sim's later life. If a family is in any sort of bind I only do potty training. The Newson twins never get anything but potty trained unless I've moved the family in with adult or elder sims who can take the load of meeting basic needs, teaching to study, etc. I don't use smart milk very often and it's only really useful in households that don't really need it - households in which the caregivers are in gold and platinum aspiration at the right times to use smart milk are generally in a position to teach all three skills during the first two days. In a game configuration with an age mod, toddlers will only roll wants for the skills for four days, but it pays to teach them all during those four days if the mod has extended toddlerhood significantly, even if the house is a little marginal, because once they've learned all four, toddlers are remarkably self-sufficient and can be safely free-ranged if you check in on their motives periodically.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#25 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 9:58 PM
Brandi is a widow, pregnant, can't pay her bills and there is only one bathroom. I think she is trying her best, given the circumstances.

Little Beau is the bridge here. Both Brandi and Dustin can build good relations with him, and once he makes friends with both of them, the Broke household becomes a lot happier and functional. ( A second bathroom also really helps!)
Page 1 of 2