Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2012 at 1:03 AM
360 Animation help?
Hi guys,this is my first time posting here,hopefully in the right place and doing everything correctly on how to post.

So, my problem is, I was making an animation of a backflip,where the sim would kick another in their head and flip backwards and land on their feet.Everything runs smoothly until I reach that backwards flip.Now I've seen Echo's "Help!" - Common mistakes and issues in animation
and many posts where people have had a similar problem,however it doesn't effectively work.
I am quite advance when it comes to Simpe,being intermediate here and there but I know where everything is and how to manipulate the tools.After trying Echo's suggestion,I find that the sim does rotate 360,however he double rotates at the end.Which I am very confused about.
A video is here
Animation

I would really love some help,I don't know what to do,if I undo what I did then the sim won't rotate 360.
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th May 2012 at 7:05 AM
Hi nia,

Could you post the package you're using to run this? I suspect the problem might not be your animation, but the BHAV you're using to run it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2012 at 5:01 AM Last edited by nia312 : 10th May 2012 at 12:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Echo
Hi nia,

Could you post the package you're using to run this? I suspect the problem might not be your animation, but the BHAV you're using to run it.

Okay ^,^
Btw,I reused a box instead of making a new one,I just added my animations to a box that I've already downloaded.So you think that may be the problem?
[EDIT]
I really need help on this before the 11th! I have something big coming up on the 20th using this animation!! Can anyone HELP me?!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Anim.rar (29.8 KB, 139 downloads) - View custom content