Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 4:05 PM
Thank you very much for your wonderful creation. It looks simply perfect! Now I will take these feet, rescale them and make a default replacement of it. Maybe its time to try out TSRW for the first time :-)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 6:33 PM
Hi BloomsBase,

whenever I try to import your unchanged flipflopwithsexyfeet.wso file into TSRW (after having exported it as TSRW object in milkshape), the software shows me an error/conflict with the two base meshes (flip flops and base feet mesh (they have the same name: "group_base")) and rejects to import it. What can I do about it? How did you do it?
Sockpuppet
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 9:34 PM
If you only want to change the size of the feet you should clone my file:
New project
New import
browse to my sims3pack
import it
You will have all textures there aswell

The outfit(original) has 2 meshgroups, one for the feet and one for the flipflops
Import each seperate

Edit,
Oh, your using the meshfile i uploaded?
I combined the meshes into one file just for you to have it.
Clone as above and export the meshes from TSRW, then you will see how setup works.
You have to export the medium and low detail anyway that way.(Although those are in one meshgroup)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 9:48 AM
Ok, thanks BloomsBase, I was successful in finishing my project!
Another question (and the last one for now):

How do I make a default replacement of my files (after having converted it into packages)? It seems as it can't be done with TSRW.

For example I would like to replace the standart EA flip flops with my new longer flip flops
and as separate project the EA nude feet with my longer feet version. For now the files are only additional custom content, but I want the EA nude feet and flip flops to disappear:-)
Sockpuppet
#30 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 11:08 AM
i have to look it up.
you either clone a file with S3OC as replacement and replace meshes, textures and Bgeo files(and maybe the Blend files also?)

Or you change the instance numbers on a custom file back to those of the original.
Page 2 of 2