Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 10:28 PM
Toddler mods for crib,stairs, pool???
So I love, love, love sims 3! but after playing 4's toddlers I went on a search to make my 3 toddlers a little more fun to have around. I have the toddler interactions that allows them to socialize with other toddlers and give themselves bottles but I can't find a mod so they can go to bed on their own...not that it's a big deal they pass out on the floor just fine like a normal toddler lol. I would love for then to be able to get up stairs and splash in a little pool or be in a float...I searched all over and only found the sims 2 mods, does anyone know of any for 3?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 10:32 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 10:39 PM
? Do I need to move this post?
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
Moved to WCIF! ^-^
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 4:55 PM Last edited by barbarat : 9th Apr 2017 at 8:36 PM. Reason: Very Sorry Removed Sims2 Links
I do not believe there is a mod anywhere that has the animation allowing toddlers to negotiate stairs.

There are easy instructions for building a toddler pool at Here At danjaley's Tumblr.

I'm sure I downloaded a workable toddler pool sometime way back. I'll see if I can find it in my stored mods folder. In the meantime perhaps someone else in here has a link for you. They do find the unfindable in here :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 5:36 PM
Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
I do not believe there is a mod anywhere that has the animation allowing toddlers to negotiate stairs.

There are easy instructions for building a toddler pool at Here At danjaley's Tumblr.

I'm sure I downloaded a workable toddler pool sometime way back. I'll see if I can find it in my stored mods folder. In the meantime perhaps someone else in here has a link for you. They do find the unfindable in here :D

I have two links for toddler pools here at MTS:
Echo Toddler Pool Recolours
Functional wading pool by Echo
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 5:37 PM
They says Sims2 can they be used for 3?
Quote: Originally posted by JessykaSim
Thank you!
Site Helper
#7 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 6:20 PM
Unfortunately, no. Sims 2 package files and sims 3 package files are different and need to be converted to use in the other game.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 6:21 PM

No, you cannot use a Sims 2 object in Sims 3.

Here are potential Sims 3 options:
Inflatable Water Pool: http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/r...wntown_22.shtml
Inflatable Kids Pool (functions as bathtub): https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ool/id/1120033/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 7:22 PM
Thank you guys for your help!!! I love 3!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 8:37 PM

My apologies @jessykaSim. I had the S2 links in my S3 folder. Should have checked them first. My Bad