Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 1:08 AM
wcif: (helltaker stuff) female business formal/professional clothes + some hairs + punk accessories
Hi! I'm trying to make the girls from the helltaker game and am missing some stuff. I've been looking around, but so far aint had much luck.
See pic for what I need/am looking for. Green is mainly what I need while anything scribbled out in blue can be ignored. I heavily apologize for looking for so much, but this is for a special project for my bf and his friends.

2: need her top and skirt, the skirt especially since I could use it on multiple other girls. Also maybe her glasses, but their less important right now.
3: need her top too, but I'm not sure one like it exists as I saw somebody looking or something similar the other day, but all people could really come up with was using accessory tops which I'd prefer not to. if this cant be found, thats alrighty, I already have an alt outfit for her made.
4: just need her hair. A messy ponytail with middle parted bangs.
5: need her hair too and sunglasses. Hair looks to be a low bun. Also maybe her gloves, but I dont think there's any around like them.
6: need this one's hair too. A long hair tied at the bottom seems. Also need her top.
7: another hair, short and over the left eye. All the ones in my game seem to be over the right eye unfortunately. Also need her arm things? the art on this one is wrong and she only has it on one arm, but whatever you can find similar is okie.
8: need her top too, just a button up shirt with a vest over it.

need these things less:

Thank you so much to everybody that even bothers to check this and anybody that helps me, I appreciate the time and effort.
Screenshots