Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:21 PM
Default Flamingo motive refresher/Painting motive refresher (wcif)
Im looking for an object which refills the motives, like fx the 3 flamingo's did with sims2 or the painting which had like a million other stuff attached to it.

Has someone made that yet?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:39 PM
Well.. you *could* just use the "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat and then shift + click on your Sim's mailbox. From there select "make motives static." It keeps them filled and prevents decay.

Of course, this would be to tide you over until some new hacked objects are created!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 7:21 PM
I know of the testing code, however im so nervous because it comes attached with the *use with caution*. I would really hate to reinstall and lose all my progress.

I didnt use it in sims 2 either lol - Im such a chicken

Though it seems like a good idea, but im not sure whether or not i should write false after picking the static option?
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:59 PM
Haha, I understand... I've accidentally deleted my fair share of simmies in TS2 ^^;

But I tested your idea out, and it works! If you follow it up with the "false" option, your Sim's needs should still stay static.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 2:35 AM
I'm looking for something like that, too. It would be a pain to type in that stuff everytime I want to play the game.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)