Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:36 PM
Default WCIF a good tutorial that teaches you about patterns?
I'm looking for a good tutorial about the patterns. How can you make furniture with different patterns and how do you add paterns you download in game? i tried the tutorial here but can't figure out how to do it. I only know how to change the pattern of clothes in game.
Anyone around that can help me?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:04 PM
Just go to buy mode and click on any furniture and click on a painting panel with brush icon (create a style). You will see color palette and patterns pop up. Just found that today in my game. Hope that helps.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:06 PM
Moved to Sims 3 Discussion as most of this is simply a gameplay question on how to use Create a Style than needing a full tutorial.

Putting custom patterns in your game is as simple as using Delphy's Helper Monkey and following the instructions. Alternately, you can follow the FAQs in the Game Help section.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 8:55 PM
thanks for all the answers, gonna try them out :P