Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:24 PM
Hack for graphics?
Hi, I'm not sure, but I heard there is some sort of hack where you can play the game even with an unsupported graphics card?

Mine currently sucks But I would love if someone could point me in the direction of this hack

(Sorry if this is in the wrong forum )

The time is right, the sun is sleeping in the sky.

New laptop for The Sims 3 soon :-)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:36 PM
I strongly, strongly advise against this.

http://www.vertor.com/torrents/1118...-Graphics-Crack

PS: I'm not sure if the file contains a virus or not, as I have a Mac. You might want to do a little research before downloading it.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:38 PM
Rubeeee, I find it difficult to believe that such a hack exists. If it did, it would be unwise to use it because the strain the game would put on the card would certainly shorten its life.

Either way, this topic doesn't belong in Discussion. I'm torn between moving it to WCIF (which this technically is) and Game Help (where the smarties can explain better than I why playing with an unsupported card is not a good thing).
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:41 PM
PS: If you do install the crack and play the game, it's going to look absolutely TERRIBLE. It's probably going to look like a crappier version of TS1.
shiny!
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:58 PM
The hack may get the game to load but it will not make your graphics chip any stronger. Playing any game, including TS3, on an underpowered computer will LIKELY lead to freezing, crashing and ultimately early death for your computer.

You have your link above and your answer.. Locking because we absolutely cannot support cracks of any kind.
Locked thread | Locked by: callistra Reason: Found