Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 8:20 AM
Sim's work pay every 2 weeks instead of daily?
Hello everyone. I have been looking around for a mod that makes your sims get paid every 2 weeks instead of daily. Is there one like that? :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 9:15 AM
What would happen if the sim moves to another world or has a meteor fall on them (or some other unfortunate thing) during the interim period during which they have worked but never got paid? Would the employer really be obligated to pay out the remaining balance to the surviving household or estate, if there even is one, as they would in real life where such things are heavily regulated? Sounds like a clever scheme to exploit the workers further than they already are to me.

Shorter and possibly more helpful answer: No, I have never heard of such a mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
What would happen if the sim moves to another world or has a meteor fall on them (or some other unfortunate thing) during the interim period during which they have worked but never got paid? Would the employer really be obligated to pay out the remaining balance to the surviving household or estate, if there even is one, as they would in real life where such things are heavily regulated? Sounds like a clever scheme to exploit the workers further than they already are to me.

Shorter and possibly more helpful answer: No, I have never heard of such a mod.

I was just wondering. No need to be sarcastic on your comment Thank you though.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:38 PM Last edited by igazor : 28th Nov 2017 at 4:02 PM.
Whoa there. I am very sorry if you took my joke personally in any way. But...seriously? I was just having some fun with your idea after thinking about it for a bit, that was all.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 7:10 PM